Eagles Head of Security Banned From Field Sunday Night

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Look at him staring down McCarthy just daring him to jump.

kOtcTyF.png
Big Mac would take em both down! Freaking Eagles.

Flamma

Reaction score
Because an opponent employee that didn't need to be there escalated the conflict. If you cannot understand how it is in no one interest for third parties to go vigilante on an NFL field I do not know what to tell you.
I agree with your basic premise. You are 100% correct. I just don't think what the guy did was worthy of extended discipline. All he did was put his right arm out to move someone back. Take a deep breath and relax.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I agree with your basic premise. You are 100% correct. I just don't think what the guy did was worthy of extended discipline. All he did was put his right arm out to move someone back. Take a deep breath and relax.
You do understand that it is possible to argue dispassionately right? I am not feeling what you are feeling.

I am fine if they ban him from the sideline. Not only was there the poorly handled confrontation, he just did a poor job as a security professional. You never escalate. Your first goal is safety.

Flamma

Reaction score
You do understand that it is possible to argue dispassionately right? I am not feeling what you are feeling.

I am fine if they ban him from the sideline. Not only was there the poorly handled confrontation, he just did a poor job as a security professional. You never escalate. Your first goal is safety.
I agree. But isn't that the Eagles responsibility? Shouldn't they have been flagged for allowing this to happen?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I agree. But isn't that the Eagles responsibility? Shouldn't they have been flagged for allowing this to happen?
Not what happens on an NFL sideline. He can sit in the tunnel or a box I imagine. Poor guy.

erod

Reaction score
I thought it was pathetic of him to be in the middle of a player dispute.
It was, but nothing really happened. A little bowing up.

Boys used to just be boys, but we all know that's not true anymore.

erod

Reaction score
Because an opponent employee that didn't need to be there escalated the conflict. If you cannot understand how it is in no one interest for third parties to go vigilante on an NFL field I do not know what to tell you.
Vigilante? That?

HanD

Reaction score
This is the dumb quetion... What is the difference between the teams "head of security" vs cops on the field? Does the teams head of security have arresting powers? I honestly don't think so.
Can't confirm but I doubt it. More like a bodyguard.

HanD

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guy.

He's likely going to be suspended or terminated.
I don't feel bad at all. He overstepped his bounds. If the NFL does nothing imagine what it could lead to.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
The guy has reached cult hero status in Philly. Next time he’s on the sideline at The Linc they’ll plaster his jumbo head on the Jumbotron and the miscreants will go bananas.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The NFL controls what happens during game time. It is what it is. He got blackballed. He should not have grabbed an NFL player.

HanD

Reaction score
It was, but nothing really happened. A little bowing up.

Boys used to just be boys, but we all know that's not true anymore.
Depends on how they feel that day

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Vigilante? Please stop. This is why everyone thinks our fan base is the biggest bunch of Karen's in the league. It's embarrassing.