Eagles hire Kellen Moore as OC

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe. Maybe not.

Moore has been impressive enough to land two OC jobs since leaving Dallas. Just perhaps the experts inside the league offices know a little more than the Moore critics on this forum.
I get it.

You can also look at it that he has been on 3 teams in 3 years.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
we scapegoated Kellen for the sake of the qb.
Kellen actually does suck. He wasn't lighting up anyone in LA. He may do great things 90% of the time, but the other 10% will kill you. Sound familiar?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Kellen actually does suck. He wasn't lighting up anyone in LA. He may do great things 90% of the time, but the other 10% will kill you. Sound familiar?
what was his record for the Cowboys? I can't remember.

CWR

Reaction score
what was his record for the Cowboys? I can't remember.
It's was like 2 play off wins, same as his qb who isn't good enough. Regardless of the qb crapping the bed he still had his best year in MMs offense, without KM calling the plays. I'd don't believe MM is a genius either but people can point to his record.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Maybe. Maybe not.

Moore has been impressive enough to land two OC jobs since leaving Dallas. Just perhaps the experts inside the league offices know a little more than the Moore critics on this forum.
No. We’re all bonafide experts here.

Big D

Reaction score
KM doesn't suck, his philosophy of 'absense of philosophy' sucks. And to be honest it only sucks against good, disciplined defenses which is why we had issues in the playoffs. He'll be a wizard in college.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Looking at what KM does well, it will help Philly.
His O’s perform well against the blitz- the Eagles literally had no plan against the blitz this year.
He spreads the ball around. The Eagles didn’t utilize anyone outside the big 3 very well, Goedert was underutilized
Lots of pre-snap motion. Moore’s O is usually top 10. Eagkes were 31st
Many on here complain about the short routes. I’m fine with some easier throws. Everything was outside the #’s down the field last year.
He does fall in love with the pass at times but by % he runs much more than the Eagles did.

Sirianni has said the OC will be running the O they want. Eagles will mix in stuff but he admitted the offense was stale and needed an overhaul. The o-line coach (Stoutland) will continue as run game coordinator. He’ll have a bigger influence than Sirianni who has been reduced to a glorified cheerleader.

Overall I think it’s a solid hire.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Looking at what KM does well, it will help Philly.
His O’s perform well against the blitz- the Eagles literally had no plan against the blitz this year.
He spreads the ball around. The Eagles didn’t utilize anyone outside the big 3 very well, Goedert was underutilized
Lots of pre-snap motion. Moore’s O is usually top 10. Eagkes were 31st
Many on here complain about the short routes. I’m fine with some easier throws. Everything was outside the #’s down the field last year.
He does fall in love with the pass at times but by % he runs much more than the Eagles did.

Sirianni has said the OC will be running the O they want. Eagles will mix in stuff but he admitted the offense was stale and needed an overhaul. The o-line coach (Stoutland) will continue as run game coordinator. He’ll have a bigger influence than Sirianni who has been reduced to a glorified cheerleader.

Overall I think it’s a solid hire.
sounds logical.