Eagles interview Kliff Kingsbury for OC

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
First interview question: how will you control the beast in AJ Brown when he flips out on you if you don't throw him the ball?

I am guessing we will have the usuals here scream about how great a GM Howie Roseman is. Always wheeling and dealing. Julio Jones, Shaq Leonard, etc.

Reactions: CWR

bottleKids

Reaction score
First interview question: how will you control the beast in AJ Brown when he flips out on you if you don't throw him the ball?

I am guessing we will have the usuals here scream about how great a GM Howie Roseman is. Always wheeling and dealing. Julio Jones, Shaq Leonard, etc.
Compared to our awesome last 30 years.... let's get Dak his 89 million a year and call it a day.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, Howie has gotten 2 different teams to the Super Bowl under 2 different coaches. He churns the roster just like Belechek used to do during the NE dynasty days. It’s smart. There is no downside trying to squeeze some juice out of veterans like Julio Jones and Shaq Leonard who might actually work out fine with a full offseason in Philly. This much is certain , they have a better front office than we do.