Eagles interview Kliff Kingsbury for OC

Rayman70

Reaction score
Yeah but our artwork in our “stayjum” is way better. And we are the “most valuable sports franchise”…It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.
Exactly. The star is essentially a museum and tourist venue.Same with games. All glitz , artsy fartsy and no substance. Embarrassed as a fan of the game.

Gambit

Reaction score
Yeah but our artwork in our “stayjum” is way better. And we are the “most valuable sports franchise”…It would be funny if it weren’t so sad.
I'll never understand hating on the Jones success. To be most valuable sports franchise among all sports and all storied franchises in no small feat.
.but who am I

khiladi

Reaction score
Still the most valuable franchise in sports... until that changes no need to make a move.
I don’t buy this excuse, as the league does revenue sharing, including TV rights and gambling. They all are making a killing, meaning they can remain content like Dallas is it was all about money.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Not sure why a lot of people think that every move the Eagles make is doom and gloom for the Cowboys? Hasn't exactly panned out for them.
Yeah this could end up being a hilariously bad move.

But the Eagles will own up to embarrassing moves and move on if it doesn't work out.

I think every move the Eagles make riles some of us up because it just amplifies our inaction.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Based on the Seth Joyner commentary about Lurie and Roseman craving a passing based attack, this seems like the Birds going face first into the pool based on the owner's desires.
What? Their owner and GM are forcing their head coach to fire his coordinators on both sides of the ball and then hire replacements to fit the front offices playcalling strategies?

I thought we loved Philadelphia because their front office doesn’t meddle with that type of thing.

Hahaha, lol