Eagles interview Kliff Kingsbury for OC

Philmonroe

Reaction score
well yeah I did, and I am guessing he will go coach Caleb in Chicago...what else am I missing besides the fact Caleb will get his old coach back?
Well if you read the tweet you need glasses and or can’t read lol. I wouldn’t admit I read the tweet if I was you tbh. You’re missing the fact he can’t goto Chicago because they already hired an OC.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I love it, its like Howie is goading the Philly fans.."Run the damn ball".."Ooh yeah!!! here is coach bro and some airraid!!!"

lkelly

Reaction score
Based on the Seth Joyner commentary about Lurie and Roseman craving a passing based attack, this seems like the Birds going face first into the pool based on the owner's desires.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Based on the Seth Joyner commentary about Lurie and Roseman craving a passing based attack, this seems like the Birds going face first into the pool based on the owner's desires.
Awesome, the more Hurts is throwing the better.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Hurts is not a Texas Tech QB who slings it all over the field, that's what Kingsbury is meant to be an OC for.
Eggsactly....Kingsbury offense has a QB that works thru his progressions. If primary covered, look for second and third...mobile enough to buy more time to throw the ball as well...and last resort, run. Hurts is not like that at all....primary receiver is covered. run.... his offense won't work well with Hurts. So not worried if he becomes OC. But would not be surprised if KK winds up back in the college level because he won't be a HC in the pros.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Well if you read the tweet you need glasses and or can’t read lol. I wouldn’t admit I read the tweet if I was you tbh. You’re missing the fact he can’t goto Chicago because they already hired an OC.
well like I said there is no way Kliff is going to the Bears LOLOL...guess I missed that one! Oops

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
First interview question: how will you control the beast in AJ Brown when he flips out on you if you don't throw him the ball?

I am guessing we will have the usuals here scream about how great a GM Howie Roseman is. Always wheeling and dealing. Julio Jones, Shaq Leonard, etc.
To be fair, there wasn't much out there to be had. He took vets who might contribute. Roll the dice, didn't cost much.

calicowboy54

Reaction score

Ok i really need some answers here.

Kingsburry Runs a Texas Tech Offense that requires a precision passing QB. Jalen Hurts Played at OU but they had to dumb down the Offense and run more read option. Why would you bring in some that does not run an offense suited to your QB? Why not bring in that guy that coached Kapernick and Lamar Jackson and did all those running QB plays. that would be a better fit IMO

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
His O is not complicated. His offense has a ton of RPO and similar concepts to what they already run. It makes the reads simple. You think Kyler Murray is reading through multiple progressions? Everything is out of the shotgun with a bunch of half field reads. Very little pre-snap motion.

Massively overrated coach.

quickccc

Reaction score
Rumors are if Klings does not get the OC role with Philly ...then ex-Eagle OC Frank Reich could be another option as new OC.

Rayman70

Reaction score
KK is overrated. He's a college guy that should stay in College. Kellen Moore -ish. Good luck Philly.

Rayman70

Reaction score
There's no fixing Jaylon Hurts.
exactly, he is what he is, a 1 read QB. he gets confused, flustered, panics. Then his accuracy takes a dive. His deep ball is money but his shorter stuff is terrible. Noone can fix that. He is Kyler Murray but taller. Tho Kyler is actually more accurate.