Eagles next eight games are brutal

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Now there are difficult stretches...and then there are BRUTAL stretches. Their last three (NYG, AZ, NYG) are cake, but the next eight are pretty ridiculous for them. And I love to see it. Only @WAS is a "weak" link.

MIA
@WAS
DAL
@KC
BUF
SF
@DAL
@SEA

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
If they go 3-5 but 2 of the wins are vs us then it won't matter much.
Depends on how we do in our other games.

If they go 3-5 they'll be 8-6 with 3 games left to play. If we lose 2 to them that's 4 losses.

Our next 8 games are pretty favorable other than the two against Philly. Maybe @Bills is a scheduled loss (although they barely beat the Giants at home 14-9 this past weekend)

Rams
@Eagles
Giants
@Panthers
Commanders
Seahawks
Eagles
@Bills

Our last 3 is a lot tougher than there's is though.

@Dolphins
Lions
@Commanders

I would say if the Eagles do better than 4-4 over the next 8 they're going to win the division, if they do worse than 4-4 we have a shot.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Now there are difficult stretches...and then there are BRUTAL stretches. Their last three (NYG, AZ, NYG) are cake, but the next eight are pretty ridiculous for them. And I love to see it. Only @WAS is a "weak" link.

MIA
@WAS
DAL
@KC
BUF
SF
@DAL
@SEA
No games are cake for anyone, the Eagles and 49ers found that out this past weekend. The Cowboys found that out against AZ.

Praxit

Reaction score
..from what I've seen of PHilly. I think they lose at least 5, during that stretch.

Starting with MIA this Sunday.

I think we split with them.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Newsflash: All NFL games are tough. Regardless of opponent.
  • Who thought the niners would lose to Cle last week?
  • Who thought the jets would beat the eagles?
  • Who thought the cards would beat the Cowboys?
  • Going into this season, who had the Texans being 3-3 at this point?
  • Anyone predict the titans would dominate Joe Burrow and the bengals 27-3?
This list could go on and on. Every game is tough.

RandyOh

Reaction score
I think they do no better than 4-4 with loses To at least Miami, @ Wash, @ KC, @ Dal. Think all there wins are by 4 points or less. They are good but don’t come off dominant like last year. Wouldn’t surprise me to see them lose in the wildcard round if they don’t get 1st seed. Starting to think Detroit steals away the 1st seed this year with their easy schedule.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys will enter a stretch of five games against teams whose combined record at this point in time is 22-6

Seahawks
Eagles
Bills
Dolphins
Lions

This includes back to back away games against the Bills and Dolphins. These five games are sandwiched in between the two Washington games with the first one on Thanksgiving.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score

MIA
@WAS
DAL
@KC
BUF
SF
@DAL
@SEA
They are not winning the division. I have been saying all year they are frauds and fortunate they didn’t have at least 3 losses. Their secondary is Swiss cheese even when it was healthy and Hurts is back to being the QB I always thought he was.

Swagger

Reaction score
Eagles beat Dolphins and Washington and Dallas beat the Rams coming into the head to head match up.

Swagger

Reaction score
The hyperbole by the media surrounding quarterbacks is hilarious. Jalen Hurts goes from being the #1 ranked QB in the league (which was ridiculous and too high) to being a terrible QB and a liability after a bad game facing a defense that's elite at home. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes had bad games away to the Jets as well yet they bounced back as will Hurts. This came a week after Hurts was hailed as bailing out the team and beating the Rams.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The hyperbole by the media surrounding quarterbacks is hilarious. Jalen Hurts goes from being the #1 ranked QB in the league (which was ridiculous and too high) to being a terrible QB and a liability after a bad game facing a defense that's elite at home. Josh Allen and Patrick Mahomes had bad games away to the Jets as well yet they bounced back as will Hurts. This came a week after Hurts was hailed as bailing out the team and beating the Rams.
That’s because when the cowboys beat the jets they didn’t have an elite defense according to the media and they were trash. Cowboys also got to play them with both of their starting corners. But that’s neither here nor there.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Depends on how we do in our other games.

If they go 3-5 they'll be 8-6 with 3 games left to play. If we lose 2 to them that's 4 losses.

Our next 8 games are pretty favorable other than the two against Philly. Maybe @Bills is a scheduled loss (although they barely beat the Giants at home 14-9 this past weekend)

Rams
@Eagles
Giants
@Panthers
Commanders
Seahawks
Eagles
@Bills

Our last 3 is a lot tougher than there's is though.

@Dolphins
Lions
@Commanders

I would say if the Eagles do better than 4-4 over the next 8 they're going to win the division, if they do worse than 4-4 we have a shot.
Dallas schedule doesn't look easy the way they are playing. I could see them losing to the Rams, Lions and Seahawks along with Miami and Buffalo. And splitting with Commanders.