Eagles not dead yet

Sydla

Reaction score
I’ll be stunned if they win their next two.

Verdict

Reaction score
Simply thinking ahead to the playoffs. I was simply wondering who our first game might be against, and I saw that the Eagles are still very much in it.

Very much in it? If you call a long shot very much in it, then yeah I guess they would be very much in it. Otherwise, not.

IceBowler

Reaction score
They're like cancer ... they're not gone, just in remission.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Eagles aren't quite dead yet. I wish they were, but they have an excellent chance at the playoff still.

The Panthers are fading...fast. They have to play New Orleans still.

The Vikings and the Seahawks are still ahead of the Eagles, but they play each other next week. The Vikings still have to play Chicago.

I hate playing one team three times. It bit us in the butt vs the Giants in 2007.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Make no mistake...today was their Super Bowl. And they got beat. This game shouldn't have been this close...but Dak and his turnovers kept them in it. Eagles aren't going to make a run to the playoffs w/ that secondary. Amazes me it took us 4 quarters to finally figure out they couldn't cover anybody.

Chappy

Reaction score
Rams will put 40+ on them.

Philly is going no where now and stuff them and their feral base.

Did those idiots manage to burn any cars tonight on their way out or belt our supporters while they were not looking in typical Philthy fashion??

endersdragon

Reaction score
Even if they do make the playoffs it's looking more and more like we will get the 4th seed so we probably wouldn't see them until the NFC Championship game, so who really cares?

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Yup, a passing QB with decent protection should shred that Philthy secondary,,, without the turnovers or red zone stalls.

The rams is the last good team the eagles play so if the rams blow this I will be in SNAP MODE

Texans and Skins have NO OFFENSE