Eagles not dead yet

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Everyone harps on how much Dak sucks... Dak just put 450 on the Eagles. The Eagles defense is nowhere near the level of the Bears defense, so I expect the Rams to have a get-right game this next week and just paste Philly through the air.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I agree. It's hard enough to beat the same team twice in a season, let alone 3 times. Doesn't seem like you should have to beat a team 3 out of 3 in the same season. :huh:
Not only that, but if you lose the 3rd meeting, they move on and you're out, even though you beat them 2 out of 3 times. :dance:

thats what i was trying to get members on this board to understand. wasnt like both wins was a blowout

uvaballa

Reaction score
It’s very likely the Cowboys will be the #4 seed. So I doubt they’d play the eagles or packers(team I don’t want to play) because those teams will be the #6 seed at best.

It’s looking like they’ll play the Seahawks again but in Dallas.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Eagles aren't quite dead yet. I wish they were, but they have an excellent chance at the playoff still.

The Panthers are fading...fast. They have to play New Orleans still.

The Vikings and the Seahawks are still ahead of the Eagles, but they play each other next week. The Vikings still have to play Chicago.

I hate playing one team three times. It bit us in the butt vs the Giants in 2007.

yeah and eagles have Rams and Houston left. Philly is not dead but are on life support and I would love to see an angry Rams team pull the plug this weekend. lol

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Eagles aren't quite dead yet. I wish they were, but they have an excellent chance at the playoff still.

The Vikings and the Seahawks are still ahead of the Eagles, but they play each other next week. The Vikings still have to play Chicago.

I hate playing one team three times. It bit us in the butt vs the Giants in 2007.

Yeah, but in 2007 the Giants were getting healthy and improving as the season went on. Philly is beat up and limping. We kept them in the game yesterday.

blueblood70

Reaction score
umm who cares really we beat them twice and right now they are less then dust to us until further notice.. I am over all the Eagles post from this past week up until last night..time to move on Purge that nasty name from our memory banks..

speaking of the eagles I thought their FO, GM, Coach and QB were better had all the answers made better decsions, could win close games and were more aggressive? we beat them twice this year both times with tons of pressure on both teams.. :)) enough said.. oh and we beat them last game which didnt mean much last year and when we were hurting we had them at the half in the first game last year before we got routed , thats what I remember, we have handled the SB champs pretty well..

Now time for Indy...

Southern0005

Reaction score
The Eagles are done....they have like 4 starters on defense left..they may beat Skins week 17 but they are a shell of a team too. Curious to why it took Dak overtime and some nice ref calls to beat a practice squad secondary though.

CCBoy

Reaction score
5931ce1ebc658b87cb952f845c5e8b90.jpg

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
The Eagles are done....they have like 4 starters on defense left..they may beat Skins week 17 but they are a shell of a team too. Curious to why it took Dak overtime and some nice ref calls to beat a practice squad secondary though.

that week 17 game should have no meaning between skins and eagles

eromeopolk

Reaction score

That bird is shot, head cut off, blood drained, plucked, cleaned, seasoned, marinated, set in the refrigerator, will be put in the oven, cooked, and served on a platter by the Rams or Texans. I guarantee.

Ddisco22

Reaction score

They are dead to us! We have the division locked up, 1 win and we got it or 1 loss by Eagles and we got it.
technically we do not have to win another game to get in.