Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
From local radio and TV reports. While he is definitely headed back to Atlanta, speculation is that he may have gotten into an argument with Reid.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Smashmouth24 said:
From local radio and TV reports. While he is definitely headed back to Atlanta, speculation is that he may have gotten into an argument with Reid.

:laugh2::lmao2: :lmao2:

Hoov

Reaction score
Smashmouth24 said:

headed back to atlanta ?

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Owens at the cafeteria: "Hey, who ate my brownie?"

Andy Reid sheepishly slips out of the room with brownie crumbs on his mustache.

Owens: "That's it. I'm outta here."

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Chief said:

Can always count on you Chief......:bow: :laugh2:

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chief said:

lol!!!

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Maybe, he is ging to atlant to have his groin looked at.........................

by his life-partner.
:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao2:

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Maybe, he is ging to atlant to have his groin looked at.........................

by his life-partner.

By who ? Ron Mexico ?

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:

by his life-partner.

You mean Ron Mexico?? Maybe that's how he got the "groin" condition in the first place.

Kilyin

Reaction score
I can't believe Reid said with a straight face that this injury was legitimate.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I agree, there were no previous reports of a recent injury. Maybe he forgot to stretch before his "WORKOUT"...............lol

aikemirv

Reaction score
TO wants more money, but the stupid thing about all this is that over the next 8 months he is scheduled to get 10 million - 10 million folks - I mean how stupid can he be - hold out and cause problems after March of next year when he gets thae rest of that signing bonus.

To do it now, and the way he acts and behaves just will make the Eagles less likely to keep him and pay him, and there is no way on this earth that any team gives him a blockbuster deal now after all this crap and his age getting up there. If I were the Eagles I would suspend him without pay if it is in their contract to do so and then let him go right before he is scheduled to get the bonus next year.

In other words - screw him over like he is doing to them!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
aikemirv said:
TO wants more money, but the stupid thing about all this is that over the next 8 months he is scheduled to get 10 million - 10 million folks - I mean how stupid can he be - hold out and cause problems after March of next year when he gets thae rest of that signing bonus.

To do it now, and the way he acts and behaves just will make the Eagles less likely to keep him and pay him, and there is no way on this earth that any team gives him a blockbuster deal now after all this crap and his age getting up there. If I were the Eagles I would suspend him without pay if it is in their contract to do so and then let him go right before he is scheduled to get the bonus next year.

Come on he has to feed his family. LOL

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
aikemirv said:

Right on !

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Ken said:
can anyone confirm this?

ESPN news just reported it. He had a heated exchange with Reid during a team meeting. Then cleared out his locker and left camp

Kilyin

Reaction score
If the Fecals don't cut TO, he'll be on the field for games to cause more drama, you can bet on that. This is his stage and I think he thrives on this type of thing. The cancer is in full swing.