Eagles now SUSPEND T.O. (***Ultimate TO Thread***)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
db_beavis_cornholio1.jpg

I am the great T.Olio ....I need money for my bunghole
If you do not give me money
I will leave camp...
Are you threatening me??!!

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Eagles could file a grievance with the league office to get a portion of that signing bonus money back

Doubt anyone wants to get into this fray. I was just hoping the Eagles didn't do anything to give him a toehold. I can't even believe I'm taking the Eagles side in this. Shows what a worthless team player TO is. But I didn't think about the other way around. Interesting thought.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
db_beavis_cornholio1.jpg

I am the great T.Olio ....I need money for my bunghole
If you do not give me money
I will leave camp...
Are you threatening me??!!

LOL, very good!!!

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Pastabelly is up on ESPN. REID kicked him out of camp!!!!!

Hey Phoenixtalon--I hate to gloat, but I predicted this 20 seconds after your team idiotically signed the cancer last year. Reid was an egotistical fool to think that somehow he could succeed where so many others had failed.

(Ok, I guess I don't hate to gloat.)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
aikemirv said:
I am not sure there are a lot of teams that will take the risk that you take with him - One of those teams already has MOss and they won't be asking for TO too - would they?

Doubt the Raiders need him. Atlanta, Pittsburg, NE, Seattle, Ravens are some of the teams up front. San Diego and KC would be scary with him as well. GB.

I think they're will be teams out there that would put up with him for a year at least who could win the SB with him.

He's a mercenary in the same fashion as Deion. He's just a bigger PITA.

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
Kittymama said:
Pastabelly is up on ESPN. REID kicked him out of camp!!!!!

Hey Phoenixtalon--I hate to gloat, but I predicted this 20 seconds after your team idiotically signed the cancer last year. Reid was an egotistical fool to think that somehow he could succeed where so many others had failed.

(Ok, I guess I don't hate to gloat.)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yes, but that may be exactly what TO wanted, because now they can't fine him for being out of camp and he may force their hand for a trade.

This is gonna be fun to watch!!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CaptainAmerica said:
Yes, but that may be exactly what TO wanted, because now they can't fine him for being out of camp and he may force their hand for a trade.

This is gonna be fun to watch!!

nobody is gonna trade for TO...and if they did, nobody is going to offer anything more than a late rd pick for him...why would they offer anything decent for a total team cancer who wont honor anything his signs?

TO's screwed himself.....

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
jobberone said:
Doubt the Raiders need him. Atlanta, Pittsburg, NE, Seattle, Ravens are some of the teams up front. San Diego and KC would be scary with him as well. GB.

I think they're will be teams out there that would put up with him for a year at least who could win the SB with him.

He's a mercenary in the same fashion as Deion. He's just a bigger PITA.

Deion wasnt anywhere near the team cancer turd Owens is

David

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
Deion wasnt anywhere near the team cancer turd Owens is

David

I agree, Deion never held out and was reporting to camp and once at camp the guy was a hard worker. Deion was a self promoter but he was still a guy who was liked by his teammates and did his job.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Deion was a merc, but he was always known to be a solid team leader and professional.

Me-O just made my day.

I hope they let him sit out all season. He doesnt want to be there so be it, but to let him go elsewhere, nope. screw him.

Reaction score
Updated: Aug. 10, 2005, 3:42 PM ET
Report: Owens leaves after verbal spat with Reid

ESPN.com news services

Related Video:
Sal Paolantonio from Ravens camp

BETHLEHEM, Pa. -- Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Terrell Owens exchanged words with head coach Andy Reid at a team meeting Wednesday and was asked to leave, according to news reports.

[size=-2][/size][size=-1]Terrell Owens[/size]
[size=-2]Wide Receiver
Philadelphia Eagles
[/size]
s3664.jpg
[size=-2]Profile
[/size]
[size=-2][/size]2004 SEASON STATISTICS[size=-2]Rec[/size][size=-2]Yds[/size][size=-2]TD[/size][size=-2]Avg[/size][size=-2]Long[/size][size=-2]YAC[/size][size=-2]77[/size][size=-2]1200[/size][size=-2]14[/size][size=-2]15.6[/size][size=-2]59[/size][size=-2]404[/size]

Owens then got his belongings and cleared out of Eagles training camp at Lehigh University, according to two television reports.

Earlier Wednesday, he had missed practice for the fifth time in six days because of a left groin injury.

Owens worked out with the team's assistant trainer for about 20 minutes on a separate playing field from his teammates, catching balls from a machine and doing some light running. He did not speak to reporters or acknowledge the fans who chanted his name.

The All-Pro receiver sat out practices last Friday and Saturday. He returned Sunday for both the morning and afternoon sessions, but hasn't practiced since.

Owens is unhappy the Eagles have refused to redo his contract as he enters the second season of a seven-year, $48.97 million deal.

Last season, Owens had 77 receptions for 1,200 yards and a franchise-record 14 touchdowns before severely injuring his ankle late in the season. He missed the final two regular-season games and the first two playoff games before returning for the Super Bowl, in which he had nine receptions for 122 yards.

Reaction score
Andy Reid is such an arrogant buffoon...I absolutely cannot wait to think him personally for gift wrapping the division title for us this year. Maybe his fat *** can play receiver, I mean who the heck are they going to throw to without Owens, Pinkston and big play freddie mitchell?? What a joke that team is going to become! Especially if Simon ends up getting traded too.:laugh2:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Say what you want about the Eagles but they have a great front office. I really like the fact they are taking this stand against Terrell Owens. It's nice to see a team not get pushed around by a star player.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Dale said:
Say what you want about the Eagles but they have a great front office. I really like the fact they are taking this stand against Terrell Owens. It's nice to see a team not get pushed around by a star player.

I agree, Eagles front office has been very good and they are dealing with TO in the appropriate way.

Hoov

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I agree, Eagles front office has been very good and they are dealing with TO in the appropriate way.

I agree too, im more laughing at TO then i am the eagles.

Though it is coming to the point where i think they are going to have a bad year, just so many other things going wrong for them as well. Will be quite a different team this year, but then again something was bound to break sooner or later. Its rare a team can be in the championship game 4 years in a row, eventually the team breaks up in one form or another.