Twitter: Eagles open as 3 point underdogs against 49ers

Jimbo123

Reaction score
Bet the House of the Eagles
FJIVaPf.jpg

CowboyDawg

Reaction score
I think this is a signal from Vegas that the Eagles can’t keep playing the way they have and expect to win… eventually it’s gonna catch up to them and the 49ers are the perfect team to do it (along with the Boys). 49ers have revenge factor as well after last years NFC championship game debacle.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score

Hopefully they both destroy each other with injuries.

That sounds like a good line. The Eagles are beat up with several missing players. San Francisco is demolishing the competition with a relatively healthy roster. My money would go on San Francisco. If you let these teams rest a month and get their players healthy I would say Philadelphia, in a tight game.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I think this is a signal from Vegas that the Eagles can’t keep playing the way they have and expect to win… eventually it’s gonna catch up to them and the 49ers are the perfect team to do it (along with the Boys). 49ers have revenge factor as well after last years NFC championship game debacle.
The Philly team will look much better when they start playing teams like the Giants. Until then it's a tough row to hoe for them.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
The Philly team will look much better when they start playing teams like the Giants. Until then it's a tough row to hoe for them.
They looked like crap against teams like the giants too, the commanders for example. Let’s be honest, 9 times out of 10, when a team is squeaking out wins like the Eagles are this season, they just aren’t that great, like the Vikings last year. The niners are in great form so it’s not that crazy to have them favored, even on the road. I personally can’t figure the Eagles out because they were legit good last season but just haven’t been that this season. Yet they keep winning. Are they worse then last season and just lucky, or are they underperforming badly but their class shows through just in time to pull out games for them? We might not know until the playoffs, but if Dallas gets the 5th seed, beats the NFC South team and heads to Philly for round 2, I’d be pretty damn excited to find out.

Mactin

Reaction score
NEVER underestimate a team that 10-1 that's going against a 8-3 team at home. The Eagles have ways of winning games when trailing ( look at them against the Bills) and I don't think they going to fall to San Francisco especially after they beat them in the NFC title game last season.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
NEVER underestimate a team that 10-1 that's going against a 8-3 team at home. The Eagles have ways of winning games when trailing ( look at them against the Bills) and I don't think they going to fall to San Francisco especially after they beat them in the NFC title game last season.
SF didn’t have a QB that game……