Eagles open as home dogs against San Francisco

Sydla

Reaction score
At this point I just assume the Eagles are going to win. I keep waiting for them to lose one game in this gauntlet/lose a close game and yet they keep winning. So until I actually see them lose, I just expect they will figure out a way to pull a game keister each and every week.

mote

Reaction score
We all know what happened the last time the Eagles were underdogs.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
We all know what happened the last time the Eagles were underdogs.

They had a large group of lonely losers show up to troll here? This winner showed up right before the Super Bowl and then left crying for six months. What an embarrassing individual. Spending your time taking credit for others accomplishments, talking about things you don’t understand, with people who don’t want you to be here, don’t respect or even listen to your perspective, and don’t care what you say. It sounds like quite the life you’ve set up

nathanlt

Reaction score
Sab Francisco???... correct spelling is now

Sad Francisco

I wish there were a way for both teams to lose.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Seems like vegas doesn't respect the eagles as much as some of the chicken littles around here
Or Vegas sees SF is 2-0 vs. the NFC East with combined score of 72-22. Niners are healthier than Philly and arguably needs the win more.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
No, I wouldn’t. Now run along and continue questioning everyone’s fandom. :thumbup:
You always question Dallas wins and find the dark clouds on a sunny day. Can’t imagine you are denying that but you are you

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Or Vegas sees SF is 2-0 vs. the NFC East with combined score of 72-22. Niners are healthier than Philly and arguably needs the win more.
Eagles%2071%20Road%20King%20Corcoran.jpg