Eagles open as home dogs against San Francisco

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You always question Dallas wins and find the dark clouds on a sunny day. Can’t imagine you are denying that but you are you
You say that about everyone because you think half the fans who come here are trolls who support other teams. If someone doesn’t think the way you do, you question their fandom.

mote

Reaction score
They had a large group of lonely losers show up to troll here? This winner showed up right before the Super Bowl and then left crying for six months. What an embarrassing individual. Spending your time taking credit for others accomplishments, talking about things you don’t understand, with people who don’t want you to be here, don’t respect or even listen to your perspective, and don’t care what you say. It sounds like quite the life you’ve set up
Nailed it.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You say that about everyone because you think half the fans who come here are trolls who support other teams. If someone doesn’t think the way you do, you question their fandom.
I think the people who are trolls are trolls. Unlike you I have both the ability to read and remember things. You see how the guy that liked your post is an Eagles fan who joined a week before the Superbowl? And the other guy in here is named for an Eagles player? I’m sure it offends you as a contrarian to have these guys steal your thunder per se but it doesn’t change the fact that they are very obvious trolls here to ruin this place.

mote

Reaction score
I think the people who are trolls are trolls. Unlike you I have both the ability to read and remember things. You see how the guy that liked your post is an Eagles fan who joined a week before the Superbowl? And the other guy in here is named for an Eagles player? I’m sure it offends you as a contrarian to have these guys steal your thunder per de but it doesn’t change the fact that they are very obvious trolls here to ruin this place.
Now that's some amazing logic. You are so insightful to discover that I've been here for a short time and yet, the person you are arguing with clearly has been here a very long time, but it's "the obvious trolls" that are "ruining the place", not the constant bickering between established people.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think the people who are trolls are trolls. Unlike you I have both the ability to read and remember things. You see how the guy that liked your post is an Eagles fan who joined a week before the Superbowl? And the other guy in here is named for an Eagles player? I’m sure it offends you as a contrarian to have these guys steal your thunder per se but it doesn’t change the fact that they are very obvious trolls here to ruin this place.
You’ve been coming here for years with the same tiring agenda. You think everyone is a troll, especially those who give honest, candid opinions about the Cowboys. You’ve accused me many times of being a fan of other teams. Every fan board has a few obvious trolls who come around just to stir things up. However, you give every fan on this board a cockeyed look if they’re not pumping sunshine every day. lol

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Now that's some amazing logic. You are so insightful to discover that I've been here for a short time and yet, the person you are arguing with clearly has been here a very long time, but it's "the obvious trolls" that are "ruining the place", not the constant bickering between established people

It’s not the length of your stay as much as the start date that was used. Then your posts which are exclusively focused on telling everyone how great the Eagles are. The funny part though is that you joined, told everyone how the Eagles were going to win the Superbowl, then spent months crying everyday, then came back to tell everyone how great the Eagles are. I’m afraid that my logic will be very difficult for you to follow. I’m not operating at the typical Philly fan level of horse manure diets and what not. I would just avoid trying if I were you. It’s like asking your dog about astrophysics

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You’ve been coming here for years with the same tiring agenda. You think everyone is a troll, especially those who give honest, candid opinions about the Cowboys. You’ve accused me many times of being a fan of other teams. Every fan board has a few obvious trolls who come around just to stir things up. However, you give every fan on this board a cockeyed look if they’re not pumping sunshine every day. lol
Mote is here to soley stir things up.. thats for sure, there are some eagles fans here that contribute and have for a while.. thats not mote, he is a troll...

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
If you show me accusing you of being a fan of another team I’ll delete my account or you can try for the first time in your life to be honest with yourself and admit you made it up

mote

Reaction score
It’s not the length of your stay as much as the start date that was used. Then your posts which are exclusively focused on telling everyone how great the Eagles are. The funny part though is that you joined, told everyone how the Eagles were going to win the Superbowl, then spent months crying everyday, then came back to tell everyone how great the Eagles are. I’m afraid that my logic will be very difficult for you to follow. I’m not operating at the typical Philly fan level of horse manure diets and what not. I would just avoid trying if I were you. It’s like asking your dog about astrophysics
You nailed it, again! How prescient! Oops, sorry, I shouldn't have used a big word not included in the barebones Texas education system.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If you show me accusing you of being a fan of another team I’ll delete my account or you can try for the first time in your life to be honest with yourself and admit you made it up
You accused me years ago of being a fan of other teams. You told me I didn’t sound like a Cowboys fan and questioned my fandom. You’ve done this to others. lol I’m certainly not about to waste my time digging through years of posts to satisfy you, but anyone who’s dealt with you knows your agenda. Your username says it all and proves my point. :thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Mote is here to soley stir things up.. thats for sure, there are some eagles fans here that contribute and have for a while.. thats not mote, he is a troll...
I don’t follow his posts so I wouldn’t know.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You accused me years ago of being a fan of other teams. You told me I didn’t sound like a Cowboys fan and questioned my fandom. I’m certainly not about to waste my time digging through years of posts to satisfy you, but anyone who’s dealt with you knows your agenda. Your username says it all. :thumbup:
I mean that sounds pretty made up. I’m sorry you don’t care for me but I actually have multiple facets and despite your attempts to make up things to help your arguments I have a lot more to me than calling out trolls. It’s just the most fun part and there’s a lot of them. They seem to like you though? I guess I could become stubborn and stupid and I’d be popular with the Eagles fans too

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This game won't even be close the 49ers are the best team in football and Philly will finally be exposed for the frauds that they really are. Luck will run out finally for them. Bills totally outplayed them, and the Bills are not the team that we thought they were going to be this year.

mote

Reaction score
I guess everyone deals with trauma in their own way. You suffered PTSD after not being able to take credit for a SuperBowl you talked mad crap about and now you’re living in denial. What a sad little lady you must be
You are quite the savant. Of what variety, who knows o_O?