Eagles open as home dogs against San Francisco

slick325

Reaction score
Could be the most watched game of the season. Surpassing the Eagles/Chiefs. I think it will be a good one.

mote

Reaction score
For someone past retirement age it’s just flat out embarrassing for that to be how you spend your free time. The whole world out there and you chose to spend it bragging to people who wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire about how the men you like in tight pants would beat them up. It’s a very weird thing and I can imagine the sadness of an unfulfilled life is coming up at you hard. The hilarious part is how you thought it was your shot last year but they lost.
Once again, you nailed it. Or, maybe I'm just a sad, unemployed dude living in my parents' house? Mom, meatloaf!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I mean that sounds pretty made up. I’m sorry you don’t care for me but I actually have multiple facets and despite your attempts to make up things to help your arguments I have a lot more to me than calling out trolls. It’s just the most fun part and there’s a lot of them. They seem to like you though? I guess I could become stubborn and stupid and I’d be popular with the Eagles fans too
It’s not made up and you know it. You’ve questioned the fandom of many on this board. You spend a lot of time here questioning the fandom of others and calling out those you think are trolls. You’ve called me a troll many times. I assume you think I’m an Eagles fan now? lol You don’t care for me, you’ve attacked me many times for giving honest opinions. Rarely have I initiated a discussion with you, but you’ve initiated many with me and it always has something to do with my fandom. Before you cross the line and make this personal like you usually do, go find something else to entertain yourself with before this discussion goes sideways. Just some advice. :thumbup:

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
It’s not made up and you know it. You’ve questioned the fandom of many on this board. You spend a lot of time here questioning the fandom of others and calling out those you think are trolls. You’ve called me a troll many times. I assume you think I’m an Eagles fan now? lol You don’t care for me, you’ve attacked me many times for giving honest opinions. Rarely have I initiated a discussion with you, but you’ve initiated many with me and it always has something to do with my fandom. Before you cross the line and make this personal like you usually do, go find something else to entertain yourself with before this discussion goes sideways. Just some advice. :thumbup:
I made a very specific request. Can you point to a single example? You say I’ve done it repeatedly. I deny that. Now prove it or shut up. It’s sad that you have to lie to prove whatever nonsense you’ve convinced yourself was your point

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
In fairness, there’s usually no question. It’s obvious.
It’s obvious when someone is a fan of another team here but we have some lamebrains that can’t figure that out, so they call everyone trolls.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I made a very specific request. Can you point to a single example? You say I’ve done it repeatedly. I deny that. Now prove it or shut up. It’s sad that you have to lie to prove whatever nonsense you’ve convinced yourself was your point
You’ve questioned my fandom here more times than I can remember. You’ve done it repeatedly to me and many others. It’s obvious that some of my comments in this thread have gotten under your skin and you’re looking to start trouble. I’m not about to waste my time digging through years of posts to find examples of the crap you’ve pulled with me and others. You need to move on before a mod steps in. :thumbup:

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
You’ve questioned my fandom here more times than I can remember. You’ve done it repeatedly to me and many others. It’s obvious that some of my comments in this thread have gotten under your skin and you’re looking to start trouble. I’m not about to waste my time digging through years of posts to find examples of the crap you’ve pulled with me and others. You need to move on before a mod steps in. :thumbup:
Clearly you’re projecting. Please provide a single example of your claim or shut up.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Seems like Vegas believes the Eagles last few wins are due to mainly teams committing costly and untimely mistakes to hurt themselves. Which does just enough to allow the Eagles to win those games. They think that the 49ers are too good and too well coached to commit the same mistakes other teams have committed. If Vegas thought that the Eagles record had more to do with their talent or them just being a good team and just better than Dallas, KC and Buffalo, then the Eagles would likely be the favorites.

Last edited:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Vegas wants to see who takes the bait. If they play 3 quarters of mediocre against that 9ers team, there will be no coming back

Swagger

Reaction score
What was the score in the play offs last season with Hurts recovering from his shoulder injury and playing well below his level?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Seems like Vegas believes the Eagles last few wins are due to mainly teams committing costly and untimely mistakes to hurt themselves. Which does just enough to allow the Eagles to win those games. They think that the 49ers are too good and too well coached to commit the same mistakes other teams have committed. If Vegas thought that the Eagles record had more to do with their talent or them just because a good team and just better than Dallas, KC and Buffalo, then the Eagles would likely be the favorites.
:hammer:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
In fairness, there’s usually no question. It’s obvious.
One thing that’s obvious here is pointing out the knuckleheads. You really don’t have to point them out they expose themselves. Lol

Nav22

Reaction score
B-b-but what about the Eagles record and win streak vs winning teams?!?

Vegas isn't fooled by those illegitimate frauds and neither am I.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
At this point I just assume the Eagles are going to win. I keep waiting for them to lose one game in this gauntlet/lose a close game and yet they keep winning. So until I actually see them lose, I just expect they will figure out a way to pull a game keister each and every week.
They will beat SF handily. They remember all the chirping they did last year after the loss.