Eagles or Commanders?

Proximo

Reaction score
Eh I can see the pros/cons for both sides on this one.

If I absolutely had to make a choice here, I guess I’d say let’s see an Eagles loss, as it would essentially end their season. It would technically keep the ‘Skins alive, but it’s hard to imagine them making any noise regardless.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
What is better for the Cowboys today?

I’m guessing we want Philly to win so Washington will be finished and then we will have the opportunity to finish Philly next week?

Damn I've been trying to settle on that one for a week. A win and the Gals hang around and a loss and they're all but wasted. Damn I hate the Eagles and want to see them lying in excrement. Go Skinnies! Hopefully Colt McCoy has one win in him. Just one though :)

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Do we want a Philly team that thinks it’s got a shot next week? Or one that’s got nothing to lose with WAS still on our heels?

Either way, I think WAS wins this one.
Theoretically we need Wash to lose and we beat Philly next week.

Unless we don’t think we can sweep Egirls. In that case it won’t matter . Wash has easy schedule to finish out. Philly still has Rams and Texans. Can’t see them winning out.

Fly Egirls Fly tonite !!

Tommy

Reaction score
I hope they tie to a score of 0-0.

Not because of good defensive play but because both offenses look like they are auditioning for a new NFL bloopers video.

And the game is called off halfway through the 4th quarter because the fans are storming the field due to the pathetic play and Lincoln Financial Field gets burned to the ground.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
If the Skins win tonight.......are they in the division lead?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Eh I can see the pros/cons for both sides on this one.

If I absolutely had to make a choice here, I guess I’d say let’s see an Eagles loss, as it would essentially end their season. It would technically keep the ‘Skins alive, but it’s hard to imagine them making any noise regardless.

I would say it's better for Philly to win, since the Skins actually have a winnable games after the Philly game. Then the we beat Philly and it ends their chances at the division and perhaps even wildcard, since they still have the Rams left to play.

sideon

Reaction score
Philly still has to play the Rams and the Texans, the skins schedule is a cake walk and Colt isnt awful.
Remember when people thought the Colts were an easy W? Things change and you also never know if an injury can happen to a team on the rise.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I want the Skins to win, because I want them to get a Wildcard and come to Dallas so we can knock them out.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I want the Skins to win, because I want them to get a Wildcard and come to Dallas so we can knock them out.
Same, but that puts more pressure on Garrett to put away Philly next week and with his track record in clutch games, I have a hard time trusting him.

thechosen1n2

Reaction score

I’m guessing we want Philly to win so Washington will be finished and then we will have the opportunity to finish Philly next week?

Logic/Mathmatics says I should be pulling for Philly, but something in my gut says we need Philly as far out of the picture as possible. If Philly wins, and lucks up on us...Things get really interesting.

jday

Reaction score

What you said. This way the Cowboys control their own destiny. The other way they'll be looking for help...that they would most likely get but I really don't like the idea of having to rely on the fickle nature of the NFL.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I heard today Vegas already has odds on the Eagles vs. Cowboys. Dallas -4.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Remember when people thought the Colts were an easy W? Things change and you also never know if an injury can happen to a team on the rise.

Sorry I meant Colt Mcoy isnt awful. I dont think hes a massive down grade from Alex Smith. Im rooting for Philly if for nothing else to pick up their fans so they can fall that much farther down when we abuse them next week.