Eagles or Commanders?

Tsug

Reaction score
I won't post until the end of the regular season if we lose tonight.

vicjagger

Reaction score
I'm gonna fall asleep before the game starts. Then I will wake up later n check my phone for the final score. Then I will fall back asleep, cuz I gotta get up at 4:00am.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I can't and won't root for either team. I hope its a huge dog fight that is not settled until :01 left in OT, with the Eagles kicking the game winner. I just want them to be exhausted when they come to Dallas and I think an Eagles win benefits us more than a Commanders Win. A brutal game ending in a tie would work too.

WTtoolman

Reaction score
Since it's impossible for both the Eagles and Commanders to lose tonight, who are we supposed to root for tonight? Which team winning/losing benefits us the most? My instincts tell me the Eagles are more of a threat, and any losses by them will benefit us the most, but like Natalie Imbruglia, I'm torn. Let me know, and don't be afraid to include statistics, if you have them.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Eagles as we would then be a full game ahead of both teams, Commanders will have lost a second division game. We could then beat the Eagles next week and be only one win or one loss for them away from eliminating them as a threat to us. They play again at the end of the season so both could not win that game either.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Since it's impossible for both the Eagles and Commanders to lose tonight, who are we supposed to root for tonight? Which team winning/losing benefits us the most? My instincts tell me the Eagles are more of a threat, and any losses by them will benefit us the most, but like Natalie Imbruglia, I'm torn. Let me know, and don't be afraid to include statistics, if you have them.

nice 90s hottie from Australia reference

Deep_South

Reaction score
If the Beagles win both teams will be a game behind us, so that is my preferred outcome.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I could never root for the eagles.......the Skins usually self destruct.