AsthmaField
Outta bounds
- Messages
- 27,198
- Reaction score
- 46,226
I’d have mental health issues too if I played 10 years for Philly.
Lilely HOFer. Always played well against the Cowboys.
I actually wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't make the hall of fame to be honest.Definitely HOF. Maybe first ballot. Although id have to check the list of first ballot HOF OTs to compare.
I bet that GB Pecker, Parson's, probably still has nightmares about getting manhandled by big Johnson during his time in big D. Lane Johnson was a mauler 100%.Great player. I don't think the Cowboys defense will miss him.
You know he does. Same with trent williams. The supposed future hall of famer that never played great against elite oppositionI bet that GB Pecker, Parson's, probably still has nightmares about getting manhandled by big Johnson during his time in big D. Lane Johnson was a mauler 100%.
