Eagles plan to stick with Jalen Hurts

NeathBlue

Reaction score
Probably the right thing to do…
Use the 3 picks to load up some talent, have a poor season because of Hurts, and then the following year draft a QB with the high draft pick.
Better off having a two year plan rather than blowing all those picks to trade up for a QB who isn’t worth it.
That said, fingers crossed it doesn’t work out well for them.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Wouldn't this be the year for them to grab a QB in the first? They are not going to have the same draft capital next year. Maybe they are still a little shell shocked from Wentz but if Hurts doesn't work out they could be stuck.
They could but the prospects this year are not good. Perhaps one will surprise but the way I am reading it there is no consensus on who the best QB will be.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Going to be a rough draft to watch with the Eagles with three 1sts, the Giants with two in the top 10 and the Skins with the 11th overall pick.

We are getting lapped.

Aven8

Reaction score
Going to be a rough draft to watch with the Eagles with three 1sts, the Giants with two in the top 10 and the Skins with the 11th overall pick.

We are getting lapped.

And according to your boy Mel the first QB taken is at 10 from Liberty?? Lol

Sucks to be these teams!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rather have them do that instead of packaging those picks for Watson or Wilson.

There really isn’t that home run hitter at QB in this draft so they can wait.

Otis313

Reaction score
Nice. The best news I’ve heard all day.
I truly don’t see what they see in him. Very over-rated. We’ll take it.
Beagle fans and the team aren’t the smartest of people anyways so I guess to them they are crying Super Bowl bound already after this announcement.
Go Cowboys!

JonesBoys

Reaction score
That's huge for the Cowboys!!! Already off to a great off season.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Why do fans believe anything these owners or coaches say this time of year? Would guarantee that if Russell Wilson comes available and changes his mind about where he is willing to play then you can say goodbye to Jalen and at least two of those three first round picks because they will belong to Seattle. Same goes for the Giants and Jones or even WFT and several defensive players.

Heck, I know JJ and Stephen says we are riding with McCarthy but what if Sean Payton suddenly became available, want to bet what could happen.

visionary

Reaction score
Maybe you should be a beagle fan and stop crying about the Cowboys all the time.

Oh no, not the “go root for another team” post

maybe that worked in 5th grade junior
Go cry on your daddy’s shoulder and come back when you’re ready to face facts

Sydla

Reaction score

Yeah, I trust Roseman about as far as I could throw Zeke Elliott after an offseason of fast food eating.

That being said, don't be surprised if they move one of those first rounders for a first round pick in 2023 or take a QB with one of those first round picks.

Remember, this was the organization that thought they had their QB in Wentz and still used a 2nd round pick on Hurts. So don't be stunned if the Eagles use the 19th pick (or their 2nd rounder) on a QB, especially if one falls.