Eagles plan to stick with Jalen Hurts

morat1959

Reaction score
This is exactly why they’ll be just like us next season…..not a chance of sniffing the SB!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
What else are they gonna say? He gone? Only Daddy and Son mean it when they gush over a loser immediately after a lost season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
From everything I’m hearing this isn’t a strong QB draft. However things can change after the combine and pro days. I can’t imagine Philly feels real comfortable with Hurts going forward but until they have a better option they’ll have no choice. If they do stay with him 2022 will be a make or break year for him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Does anybody actually believe that? 3 first rounders and one should be a QB
Yea. It’s difficult to believe they wouldn’t use some of that draft capital on a QB. But 3 first round picks could surround Hurts with much talent considering this doesn’t look like a great crop of QB’s coming out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
From everything I’m hearing this isn’t a strong QB draft. However things can change after the combine and pro days. I can’t imagine Philly feels real comfortable with Hurts going forward but until they have a better option they’ll have no choice. If they do stay with him 2022 will be a make or break year for him.
And this is probably influencing their decision. Not a great QB draft.

Deionindahood

Reaction score
I live in Eagles country. From what I heard, the Eagles are looking at spending the 3 picks on their defense.
Their belief is that if they can't score points, their opponent shouldn't either.

JustChip

Reaction score
Great news for us. Hurts sucks.
He’s not elite, but he’s serviceable in the right scheme and with a team around him. I would spend those 3 first round picks on position players and roll with Hurts next year. They’ll have an opportunity after next year for another QB if Hurts isn’t the answer.

JustChip

Reaction score
Probably the right thing to do…
Use the 3 picks to load up some talent, have a poor season because of Hurts, and then the following year draft a QB with the high draft pick.
Better off having a two year plan rather than blowing all those picks to trade up for a QB who isn’t worth it.
That said, fingers crossed it doesn’t work out well for them.
Right. They learned from the Wentz deal.

bewp7

Reaction score
stupid

i will not lie. part of me wish these other stupid nfc east team would all get franchise qb to really put pressure on jerry but i guess none of them want one.

they like hurts, daniel jones, taylor heinicke for what ever reason