Twitter: Eagles players anonymously calling their offense "very predictable." Mentions Cowboys playcalling in comparison

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Eagles are melting down........

giphy.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
McCarthy deserves a ton of credit for this season. A lot of people are starting to recognize it.

Its unfortunate that the "power run game" never materialized. With it, Dallas would be completely unstoppable.

Definitely, and do my horse ears detect a bit of trouble brewing in Philly? Seems to me like the team is starting to have doubts, and, with the Giants looking better, maybe the Cowboys can steal the division after all. We could use a bit of luck, especially since we've been unlucky in recent years.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
McCarthy deserves a ton of credit for this season. A lot of people are starting to recognize it.

Its unfortunate that the "power run game" never materialized. With it, Dallas would be completely unstoppable.
Yup. We heard the same about Garrett AND Moore's offense being too predictable. Haven't heard that this year. Just took a few games to get it clicking. Adding more motion and not being hesitant to go deep has made it the top O in the NFL. 6ppg better than last year BTW.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

Telling you man. With way Oline has been improving, especially with the run, if we had traded for Henry, it was meant to be this year.

Jerry even had Greg Olsen telling him at the Carolina game. Talked it up like a mother. They must have wanted too much.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Lowest Motion in the League
Bottom 6 in Play Action
Most 0-blitzed team in the league (with a statistically significant negative impact to same).

I may become an Indianapolis Colts fan just for the fact that they hired Shane Steichen away. The Eagles have plenty of offensive talent but it is being squandered by very suspect design. It's as though they paid Hurts all that money and are making him earn it on hard mode.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score

Honestly, the running attack agains the eagles gave me a lot of hope. I know their LBers are very suspect but when they played 2 deep, the Cowboys decided to run through the middle against a very talented front 4 and they were successful. If they can keep at that, it's really the missing piece for December/January success.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Oh how the worm has turned. After SF, you couldn’t get anyone to say the cowboys were innovative. It was all talk about how McCarthy had to dumb down the offense because Dak was an idiot.

blueblood70

Reaction score

he does understand December football and playoff football and i'm wondering.

if hes something with hunter and rico and more eye formations coming.... he did use rico more this last game also get hunter in in front of him maybe it can still materialize. got some wrinkles in the bag.