Eagles players saying after the game they made Cowboys quit and that it was easy

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
History is written by the victors. If the Cowboys don't like what they said, go out and do something about it.

Part of that whooping is getting in our head for the next game, although with they way we and they are playing, that game might not mean anything.
Lol...I posted basically the same thing. Must've been writing at the same time :thumbup:

DenCWBY

Reaction score
And the sad thing about all of this..............

They are a better football team from front office down to the 53rd man on the roster.

Their GM is better. Their coach is better. Their QB is better. Their OL is at least our equal if not better. Their DL is better. Their LBs are better. Their secondary is better. Their TEs are better. Their WRs are at least an equal if not better.

Basically the only advantage we have is Elliott and frankly Philly ran for 215 yards last night behind a guy that people said sucked and laughed at the Eagles for trading a 4th round pick for him - Ajayi.

And yet, I have little doubt our moron of a GM will look at this and still tell himself we are better than the Eagles.
Hey, but we have a better punter so we have that going for us. I would say we also have a better stadium but Jerry won't close the curtains.:rolleyes:

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Post of the season. Simple as that.:hammer:

I disagree.

IF the coach can get the power to keep Jerry in the corner, this is a very desirable job. Talent (on offense) is there.

If Jerry won't give a coach that, then he is going into the grave as a two-to-three decade Super Bowl-less franchise. But hey, Merchandise and Franchise Value or really cool things.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
To the victor go the spoils. If they don't like it-- then the Cowboys players and coaches need to look in the mirror and start making some changes.

I agree but why is it when our players talk after a win, they are told to shut their mouths? It isn't like the Eagles as a franchise have won anything to give them the right to yap.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
DPDI5eOW0AEZcBD.jpg:large

Dam, talk about getting punked in your own home stadium................BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Getting clowned by your hated division rival on national TV...........................priceless:lmao2:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I agree but why is it when our players talk after a win, they are told to shut their mouths? It isn't like the Eagles as a franchise have won anything to give them the right to yap.

When do our guys ever talk after a win? We have the persona of our HC...

If we ever did yap in the press about whipping another team-- I'd not care. There is a certain amount of bravado that breeds camaraderie on a team and develops a tone/culture. Romo always took the high road-- and I like classy-- but you can still pick your spots to put a rival in their place publicly.

StylisticS

Reaction score
It won't help our situation any but hopefully their sideline celebration will hex them with the Football Gods. Last time I heard about a team doing this during a game was the 2015 Panthers (another ringless franchise), also against their most hated division rival.

DPDI5eOW0AEZcBD.jpg:large

I saw that last night and just shook my head. No pride whatsoever from this team that they allow crap like this. And their fans are having a good time towards us today.

dcjules

Reaction score
I saw that last night and just shook my head. No pride whatsoever from this team that they allow crap like this. And their fans are having a good time towards us today.
Eagles get to pose for pics and say Dallas quit, they won....but the fans acting like they just won the Super Bowl is absurd...Just be grateful if you don't live anywhere near Phila.....its freaking a joke how much smack is being talked....

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Meh. I don't care. Eagles haven't won anything.

They beat a team led by one of the worst coaching staffs in the league, missing three of its biggest stars.

I mean was this some great accomplishment? Who really cares if they talk?

This wasn't like an up and coming Dallas team going into Washington in 1991 and beating a Commanders team who many thought would go undefeated that went on to win the Super Bowl that year.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Eagles get to pose for pics and say Dallas quit, they won....but the fans acting like they just won the Super Bowl is absurd...Just be grateful if you don't live anywhere near Phila.....its freaking a joke how much smack is being talked....
I live in DC but I know plenty of Philly fans. Glad I'm not in DC right now as I'm in Florida visiting family.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
And the sad thing about all of this..............

They are a better football team from front office down to the 53rd man on the roster.

Their GM is better. Their coach is better. Their QB is better. Their OL is at least our equal if not better. Their DL is better. Their LBs are better. Their secondary is better. Their TEs are better. Their WRs are at least an equal if not better.

Basically the only advantage we have is Elliott and frankly Philly ran for 215 yards last night behind a guy that people said sucked and laughed at the Eagles for trading a 4th round pick for him - Ajayi.

And yet, I have little doubt our moron of a GM will look at this and still tell himself we are better than the Eagles.

Their GM was quoted last year before draft Wentz ....he won't be satisfied until he builds the Eagles into a Super Bowl team. Not sure our FO is thinking that way. Hope Jerry's gold jacket doesn't take away a bit of his fire..........

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Jerry's plan has always been to recreate the Jimmy days, he's so delusional. I've said it once, twice, and a million times. Jerry is a fan, not a GM.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
When do our guys ever talk after a win? We have the persona of our HC...

If we ever did yap in the press about whipping another team-- I'd not care. There is a certain amount of bravado that breeds camaraderie on a team and develops a tone/culture. Romo always took the high road-- and I like classy-- but you can still pick your spots to put a rival in their place publicly.

It has happened in the past, maybe not as much lately but it has.