Eagles players saying after the game they made Cowboys quit and that it was easy

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I don't even know if we can laugh at Philly. I never worried when Reid and McFlabb were there because I knew they'd choke. Don't have a handle on the current crop yet.

Section446

Reaction score
They're right, we're a weak team, from the stands to the front office. You should have seen the Eagles fans running over our fans last night.

Sydla

Reaction score
And the sad thing about all of this..............

They are a better football team from front office down to the 53rd man on the roster.

Their GM is better. Their coach is better. Their QB is better. Their OL is at least our equal if not better. Their DL is better. Their LBs are better. Their secondary is better. Their TEs are better. Their WRs are at least an equal if not better.

Basically the only advantage we have is Elliott and frankly Philly ran for 215 yards last night behind a guy that people said sucked and laughed at the Eagles for trading a 4th round pick for him - Ajayi.

And yet, I have little doubt our moron of a GM will look at this and still tell himself we are better than the Eagles.

erod

Reaction score
This is what karma and horrible quarterbacking smells like.

Isn't changing anytime soon.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
And the sad thing about all of this..............

They are a better football team from front office down to the 53rd man on the roster.

Their GM is better. Their coach is better. Their QB is better. Their OL is at least our equal if not better. Their DL is better. Their LBs are better. Their secondary is better. Their TEs are better. Their WRs are at least an equal if not better.

Basically the only advantage we have is Elliott and frankly Philly ran for 215 yards last night behind a guy that people said sucked and laughed at the Eagles for trading a 4th round pick for him - Ajayi.

And yet, I have little doubt our moron of a GM will look at this and still tell himself we are better than the Eagles.

And the ironic thing about all of this..............

Is that they have not won anything.
When the trophy cabinet is + 1 in the Super bowl era
Then i might even make half an expression on my face

BHendri5

Reaction score
The eagles say that stuff every time they are able to beat us, it doesn't matter who it is, they say the same thing, and then when we beat them they have an excuse of why they did not win, typical eagles lingo. bleep them. so there is no need to hope the players and coaches are listening it is the same tune that has been coming out of eagle players mouth for 30yrs or more. Nothing new, wash rinse repeat. It only bothers fans. They like running their mouths and never win anything, this was their superbowl.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
Looks like the fans have to make the stand

Don’t go to games
And if you go, chant fire Garrett

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL.

Yeah because that's what I wanted out of this season. I wanted us to suck but hey, I can laugh at Philly for not winning the SB.

Awesome!
No, you just want to continue nut-riding Wentz and Eagles.

CapnCook

Reaction score
How can you have 2 former NFL HC’s a former college head coach, and a team just quit and can’t make adjustments? How can that be possible? Linahan, Rod and Dooley and add Garrett? I mean this is bad

It's the organization. "Committee" all the time, everywhere. The buck stops no where. It just keeps going around and around. Jerry has lacks the fundamental concepts of organizational behavior.

For example, I think Marinelli and Linehan are both very limited and their responsibilities exceed their aptitudes. They should have been replaced a long time ago.

Who has that authority? Not the guy who should. No matter who the head coach is here, the organization dysfunction has to be fixed...long term.

Jerry, if desperate enough, can cede control, but only for a short time. An alcoholic can go on the wagon. Eventually, though, as the damages start healing and everything seems fine, denial sets back in.

Look at us fans. Even when things are going well we don't know whom to credit. McClay? Coordinators? Stephen? Garrett?

punchnjudy

Reaction score
It won't help our situation any but hopefully their sideline celebration will hex them with the Football Gods. Last time I heard about a team doing this during a game was the 2015 Panthers (another ringless franchise), also against their most hated division rival.

DPDI5eOW0AEZcBD.jpg:large

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ray Lewis has been saying that. So many people have been saying that. Garrett's strategy is clearly to outtalent other teams, but it's not going to happen in the salary cap era. Other teams will take your players because you can only afford to pay so many and injuries occur as well.

It's no wonder, he uses Nick Saban's philosophy. Sadly, that's good for college where you can accumulate gobs more talent than your opponents.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
They're right, we're a weak team, from the stands to the front office. You should have seen the Eagles fans running over our fans last night.

It might be true but at the same time, if one of our players said something to that effect about a team, our fans on this board would be telling them to shut their mouths.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
History is written by the victors. If the Cowboys don't like what they said, go out and do something about it.

Part of that whooping is getting in our head for the next game, although with they way we and they are playing, that game might not mean anything.