Eagles players saying after the game they made Cowboys quit and that it was easy

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Talk is cheap
THe Eagles take onn th personality of the fans. I don't believe what they say other than Dallas got whipped. Anything else is the punk BS you expect from Philly.

Thought the same thing, trash breeds trash lol

bysbox1

Reaction score
It’s for the best. The worst possibly scenario is to go 8-8 and just miss the playoffs

We’re not going to the playoffs. Too many good records in the NFC. And we won’t win out.

One more loss (with a Philly win) and we’re done.

Cmac

Reaction score
Have to agree......looked soft after being punched in the mouth. Saw business decisions (Scandrick) being made, players being pushed downfield (Scandrick)....CBs being blocked easily (Brown)....front 7 ran through.....panic (Prescott)....coaching befuddled (JG again).

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Tired of being embarrassed? Fire the clown.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Karma is a real thing and Philly has had their attitude for as long as I can remember (watching DAL vs. PHI games on black&white TV in the '80s). Trust me, that team will stumble during the final stretch and we'll all have our laughs.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Eagles were missing few key players including their kicker during the game. And their "system" still works fine.

Deadskins were missing half of their team to injury and they go on the road and beat Seattle and almost beat the Saints in NO.
Cowboys were missing few key players and our "system" shuts down. :facepalm:

This is the truth and we have seen it how many times under Garrett???? We can't even score a touchdown because the system collapses without have Pro Bowl players at every position....

Sydla

Reaction score
THe Eagles take onn th personality of the fans. I don't believe what they say other than Dallas got whipped. Anything else is the punk BS you expect from Philly.

I know it's hard for some of you to admit reality.

We did quit. We did give up. We are an easy team to defend.

Sydla

Reaction score
Karma is a real thing and Philly has had their attitude for as long as I can remember (watching DAL vs. PHI games on black&white TV in the '80s). Trust me, that team will stumble during the final stretch and we'll all have our laughs.

LOL.

Yeah because that's what I wanted out of this season. I wanted us to suck but hey, I can laugh at Philly for not winning the SB.

Awesome!