Eagles/Seahawks thread

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
No, Philly does not have to win. Seattle just has to lose one more time and then lose to the Cowboys.

I just looked at the Seahawks remaining schedule and I have to agree it's not a must lose they will still have to beat Jacksonville in Jacksonville and the Rams at home, but it wouldn't hurt to get the loss out of the way now.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
When Zeke gets back we potentially have a nice pass rush, an elite running game and if Prescott gets back on track, a good QB. THAT is enough for me to want this team to keep fighting.
If we can get into the dance with Elliott back, anything can happen. Not likely, but possible.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Maybe we should just hope Seattle wins out and Philthy loses a couple more so that Philthy has to come to Seattle for the championship game.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
love the seahawks style of defense. No matter who they have a corner they play press it seems like 80-100% of the time. I think it gives you a better chance to compete with balls. It may hurt your run game a little because I notice the seahawks corners are eyeing their WR's most of the time. They leave the run game for the Dline, linebackers and safeties to take car off (it seems) atleast this game vs the eagles. .

Sydla

Reaction score
It's not about smart or dumb. I intellectually understand the situation. But I still find myself rooting for the Seahawks and against the Eagles, every play. It's an emotional thing.

I don't understand it.

Cowboys doing well should be the priority. But rooting for the Seahawks is actually putting what the Eagles do over what the Cowboys do.

It's bizarre.

aria

Reaction score
Have to admit I'm surprised by the Iggles. On the other hand, some of you want to complain bout our offensive play calling? The Iggles are horrendous.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yeah cause screw the Eagles thats why

That's dumb.

So let's say it's Week 17 and we need the Eagles to beat the Commanders to win a division title.

Are you gonna root for the Eagles to lose and hurt us?

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
love the seahawks style of defense. No matter who they have a corner they play press it seems like 80-100% of the time. I think it gives you a better chance to compete with balls. It may hurt your run game a little because I notice the seahawks corners are eyeing their WR's most of the time. They leave the run game for the Dline, linebackers and safeties to take car off (it seems) atleast this game vs the eagles. .
Please call them Seachickens for the remainder of the game. Thank you.....

River82

Reaction score
Lol, miles short of the chains. Not surprising from dink and dunk Wentz