Eagles/Seahawks thread

Sydla

Reaction score
Maybe we should just hope Seattle wins out and Philthy loses a couple more so that Philthy has to come to Seattle for the championship game.

I wouldn't mind Philly having to go to NO either.

Ken

Reaction score
We really have some dumb fans that would rather see the Eagles lose than an outcome that would actually help us.

LOL.
i would rather the eagles lose this game and the seahawks lose next week and to us.

problem solved.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....Seachickens and Iggles.....
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
When Zeke gets back we potentially have a nice pass rush, an elite running game and if Prescott gets back on track, a good QB. THAT is enough for me to want this team to keep fighting.
If we can get into the dance with Elliott back, anything can happen. Not likely, but possible.

Don't forget Gregory. I really can't help myself.

Sydla

Reaction score
Have to admit I'm surprised by the Iggles. On the other hand, some of you want to complain bout our offensive play calling? The Iggles are horrendous.

LOL at using one game.

Over the course of this full season the Eagles have been far more creative at playcalling, etc.

Stop.

Sydla

Reaction score
You know no matter how loud we kick and scream it has no effect right?

Who said it did?

I find the logic that one would want the Eagles to lose when a win would help us strange.