Eagles/Seahawks thread

Aven8

Reaction score
I actually wouldn't mind giving Schwartz the HC job here. As long as he brings in a stud OC.

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
Actually, one of those playoff odds computer programs said if the Cowboys win out they have over an 80% chance. One of the things they needed (Falcons loss) has already happened.

It's not that simple Atlanta has us crushed right now because they beat us head to head so to get a wild card ahead of them we would need a better record. Right now they're 7-5 we're 6-6 so we need them to lose 2 of their last 4 games in addition to losing today. Although they do have the toughest remaining schedule in the entire NFL.

khiladi

Reaction score
I haven’t watched this game and the games I’ve seen Wentz, including our own, wasn’t impressed.. one long 70 yard run, a bad play by Brown on a pass and another TD off another like 60 yard run after Jones caught that guy from behind that blew the game open.. hardly Wentz’s arm..

Guys that really kill us are experienced pocket QB veterans like Rivers year just pick apart our cover two zone in the middle and basic blitzes...

HungryLion

Reaction score
I want the Seahawks to win tonight.

I want them to lose to the Rams and to us.

We don’t NEED them to lose to the eagles. We NEED them to lose to the cowboys and one other team.
The Seahawks play the Jaguars and the Rams next. Both are very loseable games.

If this was the last game of the season and the eagles had to win, to get the cowboys in the playoffs, then I would root for them. Since that isn’t the case, screw the eagles.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We really have some dumb fans that would rather see the Eagles lose than an outcome that would actually help us.

LOL.
Help us in exactly what manner?,,, kinda obvious to me, being amongst the hoard of 'dumb' fans, whose dumbness dictates the simple observation of : if you need " help" in facilitating yer' post season one&done appearance,,, you're not ready fer' prime time to begin with,,,while,,, yer' fondness for the eagle jizzle juice is OBVIOUSLY sloshing exuberantly:rolleyes: