Eagles sign Levens

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
WE may wind up hating Owens, Westbrook, McNipple (sorry couldn't resist...just sounded funny....but for some reason...I kind of doubt we will worry about Levens.

Levens was a good move -- there wasn't much out there at the time. Many are comparing Levens to Duce Daley. They are the same kind of back, both like to try and run through people, they can both block, they both play extremely hard, they both will fight for that extra yardage, they both know the system, and they both play pretty good in space.

Before Buck got injured, people were saying that we won't be able to match Duce's production with Buck/Westbrook because they just aren't the same type of back that he was. Now we have a replacement for Duce!

I truely believe that age is just a number (Levens is 34); skinny TestaVerde (couldn't resist, sounds funnier that Vinny) could speak More about age as it applies to performance.

Who will replace Buck -- Eric McCoo!

Gentlemen, our running game is back on track! ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ARMAGEDDON EAGLE said:
Levens was a good move -- there wasn't much out there at the time. Many are comparing Levens to Duce Daley. They are the same kind of back, both like to try and run through people, they can both block, they both play extremely hard, they both will fight for that extra yardage, they both know the system, and they both play pretty good in space.

Before Buck got injured, people were saying that we won't be able to match Duce's production with Buck/Westbrook because they just aren't the same type of back that he was. Now we have a replacement for Duce!

I truely believe that age is just a number (Levens is 34); skinny TestaVerde (couldn't resist, sounds funnier that Vinny) could speak More about age as it applies to performance.

Who will replace Buck -- Eric McCoo!

Gentlemen, our running game is back on track! ;)

Never said it was a bad signing....hey you gotta do what you gotta do and with Duce gone and Buck getting hurt I can not blame them at all.

I just think that Levens is the last in a line of worries I have when thinking about the eagles.

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Never said it was a bad signing....hey you gotta do what you gotta do and with Duce gone and Buck getting hurt I can not blame them at all.

I just think that Levens is the last in a line of worries I have when thinking about the eagles.

Interesting ...hmmm. :rolleyes:

AJM1613

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
WE may wind up hating Owens, Westbrook, McNipple (sorry couldn't resist...just sounded funny), your TEs getting open....or the magic of what Jimmy Johnson can do with his defense....but for some reason...I kind of doubt we will worry about Levens.

But hey that is just me.

There are only four teams who backup HBs scare me, Green Bay, Minnesota, Buffalo and Carolina.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AJM1613 said:
There are only four teams who backup HBs scare me, Green Bay, Minnesota, Buffalo and Carolina.

Well Onterrio got in trouble again and I think he is facing some supsension time.

However I would think you would add Denver into the mix.

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

Did you or Mod-Squad check out Preist last night -- he looked awesome! It was a good game; at least for KC -- they shut down the RAMS offense/defense. :cool: