Eagles sign S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This off-season has me wondering. Who are going to be Philadelphia's first few pics. I have no idea. I suppose o-line because they like to draft a year of had a time. Linebacker? CB?
We don’t draft LB early. Oline, CB, DE depending on what happens with Sweat

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
We don’t draft LB early. Oline, CB, DE depending on what happens with Sweat
Who is odd man out now on the DE position ? Reading Reddick and Sweat aren’t great discipline guys … no way you can roster all three right ?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Who is odd man out now on the DE position ? Reading Reddick and Sweat aren’t great discipline guys … no way you can roster all three right ?
Sweat is too expensive, we save 20m$ next year by dumping him. Knowing Howie, the trade has been done for awhile and his agent is just negotiating a new deal with the next team. It’ll be a 4:01 “surprise” trade tomorrow, but not really a surprise to anyone

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Sweat is too expensive, we save 20m$ next year by dumping him. Knowing Howie, the trade has been done for awhile and his agent is just negotiating a new deal with the next team. It’ll be a 4:01 “surprise” trade tomorrow, but not really a surprise to anyone
So you think reddick stays ? That’s scary … i don’t think people realize how good that huff kid is so to retain reddick makes me sad … but we have a great kicker over here so take that !

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So you think reddick stays ? That’s scary … i don’t think people realize how good that huff kid is so to retain reddick makes me sad … but we have a great kicker over here so take that !
Reddick didn’t ask for a trade, Howie recommended his agent look for one. I think it’s a bargaining tactic to force them to take a smaller deal. If he does agree to an extension, we immediately save 11m$ more in cap space

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score

In actuality only 9 million a year, and only 10m total guarantees is crazy. Howie dragged his agent through the coals. We can probably cut him after year 1 for minimal cap hit

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
This off-season has me wondering. Who are going to be Philadelphia's first few pics. I have no idea. I suppose o-line because they like to draft a year of had a time. Linebacker? CB?
They have nothing at LB or CB and haven't taken a LB in the first since the 70s and a CB in the first since the early 2000's. They need to go CB, CB, CB with there first 3 picks

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
They have nothing at LB or CB and haven't taken a LB in the first since the 70s and a CB in the first since the early 2000's. They need to go CB, CB, CB with there first 3 picks
As far as I know they are still going with Bradberry, and Slay corner. Gardner at safety. They have another corner that will be playing this year that was pretty highly thought of, but was suspended last year. I don't know his name, but a young guy. They just signed a linebacker, I think they need 1. I'm guessing best player available, or a lineman tackle to replace Johnson in a year or 2. The players are added to teams it makes predicting their moves impossible