Eagles sign S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
As far as I know they are still going with Bradberry, and Slay corner. Gardner at safety. They have another corner that will be playing this year that was pretty highly thought of, but was suspended last year. I don't know his name, but a young guy. They just signed a linebacker, I think they need 1. I'm guessing best player available, or a lineman tackle to replace Johnson in a year or 2. The players are added to teams it makes predicting their moves impossible
Isaiah Rodgers

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
As far as I know they are still going with Bradberry, and Slay corner. Gardner at safety. They have another corner that will be playing this year that was pretty highly thought of, but was suspended last year. I don't know his name, but a young guy. They just signed a linebacker, I think they need 1. I'm guessing best player available, or a lineman tackle to replace Johnson in a year or 2. The players are added to teams it makes predicting their moves impossible
I know the Eagles fans really want Jeremiah Trotter Jr. Bradberry is done and Slay would be an ok #2 CB if they had a good #1. They have a lot of work to do at CB and LB. Wouldn't be surprised at all if they used a first on Lane Johnson's eventual replacement

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
All i heard about the suspended CB is he's an excellent return man

Jimbo123

Reaction score
The suspended corner is Isaiah Rodgers.
In three seasons with the Colts, Rodgers played in 45 games. He had three interceptions in 2021 and four fumble recoveries last year. He also had a 101-yard kickoff return for a touchdown as a rookie in 2020.

Rodgers’ Pro Football Focus grade of 82.1 was tied for 5th-highest among 82 cornerbacks who played at least 250 snaps last year. His 81.5 coverage grade was 6th-highest, and his 75.5 run defense grade was 20th-highest.

Rodgers, 25, played college football at UMass, where he was a teammate of current Eagles offensive lineman Jack Driscoll in 2016 and 2017 before Driscoll transferred to Auburn.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The suspended corner is Isaiah Rodgers.
In three seasons with the Colts, Rodgers played in 45 games. He had three interceptions in 2021 and four fumble recoveries last year. He also had a 101-yard kickoff return for a touchdown as a rookie in 2020.

Rodgers’ Pro Football Focus grade of 82.1 was tied for 5th-highest among 82 cornerbacks who played at least 250 snaps last year. His 81.5 coverage grade was 6th-highest, and his 75.5 run defense grade was 20th-highest.

Rodgers, 25, played college football at UMass, where he was a teammate of current Eagles offensive lineman Jack Driscoll in 2016 and 2017 before Driscoll transferred to Auburn.
Thank you for the assist.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
They have nothing at LB or CB and haven't taken a LB in the first since the 70s and a CB in the first since the early 2000's. They need to go CB, CB, CB with there first 3 picks
Slay is under contract he was fine last year.
Bradberry will most likely be on the team but he looks cooked.
Kelee Ringo- got time as a rookie and looked pretty good.
Eli Ricks- depth piece
CJGJ- can play in the slot.
Isaiah Rodgers started for the Colts. Got suspended for gambling but he has upside.