Eagles sign S Xavier McKinney

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
What have the Eagles won?
They've been to 3 SBs in the modern Era, i.e. this century/millennium...and been to like one third of all the NfC championship games this century.... while we haven't been to a single one.

I'm not sure what ur point is? They've been one of the most successful NFC team since the invention of the internet. At least top 3

We have been one of the worst....and are only won of the few that haven't even been to a championship game

All we have is old dusty rotting VCR tapes of when we won anything, and that was back when you could buy superbowls, because it was b4 salary cap and full fledged free agency, so any owner that was willing to fork over enough money would win the SB.

We've never won a dam thing once the NFL leveled the playing field and made teams have to use skill and team management to win a Championship

freemanjc19

Reaction score
It's challenging to recall a free agent who significantly contributed to a Super Bowl win, aside from iconic figures like Tom Brady, Deion Sanders, and Charles Haley.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
they're losing as many or more good players as they're gaining
they're losing as many or more good players as they're gaining

the same stuff you just said have been said every offseason.. it was also said during the season and at the trade deadline and that :B going to them, they were going to run over us and we won the division, TWICE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS....paper champions yes overrated by our fan base, pathetic...
I am actually more worried now than I was 12 months ago. last year they had cap issues…this year they have a ton of cap space and a bunch of draft picks. The offseason has started like I was afraid it would.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
It's challenging to recall a free agent who significantly contributed to a Super Bowl win, aside from iconic figures like Tom Brady, Deion Sanders, and Charles Haley.
Nick Foles

Alshon Jeffery

Lagarette Blount

Plaxico Burress

Tyrann Mathieu

Darrelle Revis

Kurt Warner

Demarcus Ware

TJ Watt

Evan Mathis

Tony Siragusa

Sam Adams

Michael Mcrary

Rod Woodson

Shannon Sharpe

Last edited:

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Yup Packers signed him as the others above have pointed out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nick Foles

Alshon Jeffery

Lagarette Blount

Plaxico Burress

Tyrann Mathieu

Darrelle Revis

Kurt Warner

Demarcus Ware

TJ Watt

Evan Mathis

Tony Siragusa

Sam Adams

Michael Mcrary

Rod Woodson

Shannon Sharpe
I think he’s talking about guys in the prime of their career. It just rarely happens.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I am actually more worried now than I was 12 months ago. last year they had cap issues…this year they have a ton of cap space and a bunch of draft picks. The offseason has started like I was afraid it would.
They have lost some really critical players though. It’s not all sunshine in Philly.