Eagles sign S Xavier McKinney

Mr_437

Reaction score
Good player, but didn't he sign with the Packers? The Eagles do need better Safety play tho.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Eagles appear to be all in. Meanwhile, we are leaking players like a sive

kevm3

Reaction score
Zone tradition, lamenting the demise of the Cowboys based on the Eagles signing of free agents
The eagles won a superbowl and been to another one within the past decade, and their FO stays active. Meanwhile we haven't been out the 2nd round in nearly 30 years and just had a historically bad loss.

49ers being active and getting better, Eagles being active and getting better. Meanwhile the Cowboys have created two big holes, one in the o-line and one at runningback. I guess we're going to try to fill all these holes in the draft.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
They have lost some really critical players though. It’s not all sunshine in Philly.
In all fairness Cox is no where close to what he used to be and they drafted replacements for both Cox and Kelce. Not saying that they'll be as good but they both have had really promising starts to their careers.

freemanjc19

Reaction score
Nick Foles

Alshon Jeffery

Lagarette Blount

Plaxico Burress

Tyrann Mathieu

Darrelle Revis

Kurt Warner

Demarcus Ware

TJ Watt

Evan Mathis

Tony Siragusa

Sam Adams

Michael Mcrary

Rod Woodson

Shannon Sharpe
The splayers did not ip the scale to a Superbowl win.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Eagles putting on a masterclass on retooling on the fly. When does Jerry get of the yacht?

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Somebody please remove this thread or at least change the title. Glad it’s not Philly again….

kevm3

Reaction score
I feel like Eagles and Commanders possibly run the division in the foreseeable future while the Cowboys and Giants struggle. I'm guessing the Cowboys might be trying to tank this year and draft a qb next year.

Jarntt

Reaction score
eagles are a dumpster fire. I'm not worried about who they sign until I see they solved their internal problems. I'm not convinced it was just a couple bad coordinators. I guess time will tell. Two leaders gone in Kelce and Cox. Looking to trade a couple pass rushers still. Crap LBers and Secondary problems. How it will settle who knows

lkelly

Reaction score
This thread's continued presence is emblematic of the Cowboys' approach to free agency.