Eagles sign S Xavier McKinney

Sydla

Reaction score
Zone tradition, lamenting the demise of the Cowboys based on the Eagles signing free agents.
Well one team has won a SB, tore down a roster, went back to the SB and did that in 6 seasons.

The other hasn't done anything in 27 years.

So you'll forgive fans who are jealous of what our divisional rival tries to do while our arrogant fools running the team have convinced themselves that despite failures after failures, they are doing it right.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I think it’s ok for cowboys fans to be pissed watching the eagles sign big name guys as we don’t do anything. It doesn’t mean it’ll work for Philly at all. Lets see what happens over the next month or so but not overly optimistic

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Cowboys fans ruing the Eagles signing guys off a Giants team that has beaten us once since 2017......

Sydla

Reaction score
Why is this an issue for you? He’s a safety. No one was wanting him to be a Cowboys target were they?
I think the larger point is that Philly knew they had clear issues and have made aggressive moves to try to fix those holes before heading to the draft, where they have a bunch of picks.

And then we have the Cowboys who also have clear holes, haven't won crap in 27 years and they are acting like they have the most complete roster in football, no real holes and they can just sign some slop for depth and they'll kill a draft.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Why is this an issue for you? He’s a safety. No one was wanting him to be a Cowboys target were they?
Did I even say that?? Please go ahead with all that, all I posted was grrr am I not allowed to display emotion?? Sheesh

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I think the larger point is that Philly knew they had clear issues and have made aggressive moves to try to fix those holes before heading to the draft, where they have a bunch of picks.

And then we have the Cowboys who also have clear holes, haven't won crap in 27 years and they are acting like they have the most complete roster in football, no real holes and they can just sign some slop for depth and they'll kill a draft.
Thanks

blueblood70

Reaction score
Man Cowboys suck. Ain’t no way we completing with the Eagles next year. I applaud them. Great organization.
they're losing as many or more good players as they're gaining
they're losing as many or more good players as they're gaining

the same stuff you just said have been said every offseason.. it was also said during the season and at the trade deadline and that :B going to them, they were going to run over us and we won the division, TWICE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS....paper champions yes overrated by our fan base, pathetic...

Kwyn

Reaction score
Did I even say that?? Please go ahead with all that, all I posted was grrr am I not allowed to display emotion?? Sheesh
Sorry, just wasn’t understanding why you were emotional about that in particular. No worries.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We should be worried about our GM.

He's a fool.
Jerry is a marketing genius. We all knew the Cowboys would do nothing in free agency but his “all in” comment fired up the national media and got the Cowboys even more attention then the team that won the Super Bowl.