Twitter: Eagles sign Wentz to 4 year extension for $128 million

TrailBlazer

Reaction score
They think wentz value is about to go way up. He's coming off a couple injuries. His value is at its lowest point and they want to take advantage of that. My guess is this is a pretty modest extension as far as QB's go.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Normal Saturday......

passedoutoutdoorfestival508298141-5a4269c6ec2f640037416e14.jpg

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I can't tell if this is tongue-in-cheek, but either way, this is exactly why Dak's agent will be asking for the same or more than what Wentz just signed for.

Wentz had an amazing 3/4 of a season. Once. I don't care whether someone thinks Dak is better than Wentz or is dog meat, he has outperformed his Eagles counterpart over the course of the last three seasons. He hasn't missed a game. He has won 2 divisional championships.

That makes for an easy foundation for his agent.

There's obviously a flip side for the Cowboys, and what we deem Dak to actually be worth paying. That's a separate discussion.

I'd also like to add that Wentz has actually done about what I'd expect for a 2nd overall pick. In fact, a bit less given his injuries thus far. Dak, on the other paw, is a 4th rounder and has far exceeded the expectations for which he was drafted.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
This is definitely going to affect Dak’s deal either positive or negatively. Very curious as to what the numbers he agreed to are.