Eagles to hire Nick Sirianni as head coach

Mannix

Reaction score
-------"Nick Sirianni. He's a friend of ours. You should talk to him" In my Pacino Donnie Brasco voice.

Do the Eagles cheer G-U-I-D-O-S......Guidos!!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazing how the usual troll and haters are slobbering over this hire.
If Jerry would have brought him here, you all would be whining Jerry did a stupid thing.

khiladi

Reaction score
So basically and slightly better version of Jason?

welcome to 8-8 Philly

the real question is can he high five and spit clap rhythmically

thats the teal test

Unlike Garrett, he’s been in the coaching ranks since 2004-2005 and been working his way up. Apparently, he doesn’t have a silver spoon in his mouth like Garrett, who got the Dallas Cowboys OC job, in reality HC job, after like a total of 2 years a QB coach.

He was QB coach to Rivers in San Diego when Reich was there, around 2015. So he’s in part a Reich disciple.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Like I said, Wentz isn't going anywhere. That decision was made when Pederson was fired.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We’re going to be decimated by our division for years to come. We have the worst coaching in the division by a long shot. That’s a smart, high risk, high reward choice. Big Mike was a high risk, low reward. Now with Quinn and Moore by his side? What a joke. Sad that Dallas went from a dynasty team in the 90’s to the Knicks of the NFL now.

Wibbly cod!
The teams to watch in the NFC east in 2031: Washington and Giants.
Both have good running attacks but passing won't be a strong point.
But their defences will carry WFT and N.Y.
Dallas will settle happily into 8-8 and the E girls will need years to recover.
Blimey.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sirianni better hope he can fix Carson Wentz or Hurts pans out or he’ll meet the same fate as Andy Reid and Pederson. Once Donovan McNabb declined and Michael Vick wasn’t the answer that spelled the end for Andy Reid in Philly. The regression of Carson Wentz who Philly invested heavily in ultimately got Pederson fired.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I think they were gambling on Lincoln Riley and once he said no they run out of choices they consulted with Frank Reich and he suggested this guy

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
Yep. In all seriousness.....

Really an unprecedented situation, where the kid takes them into December, gets hurt, all hope looks lost, yet they win it all anyway.

Kid comes back and stinks badly thereafter.

I personally think he would be a good QB, even in today's league.....IF he had dominant pass protection.

He isn't as mobile as his brain tells him he is.
Carson wentz has the worst passer rating of a quarterback who started at least 10 games in a season of all time.

We’re talking about 100 years of football history .

he’s garbage