Eagles to hire Nick Sirianni as head coach

ESisback

Reaction score
You're probably right. And maybe he'll actually get his offense to rank all the way up to 30th in 2021.

IMHO, he’s actually a pretty good OC (if he has the tools). Just not a HC. I’d bet the farm that a healthy Barkley and a good OL would bump them up several spots...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMHO, he’s actually a pretty good OC (if he has the tools). Just not a HC. I’d bet the farm that a healthy Barkley and a good OL would bump them up several spots...

To what? 20th? Still not good.

I do NOT think he’s a good OC. And when things aren’t perfect, his offenses tank.

ESisback

Reaction score
20th is NOT good. Agreed. But, pair that with a defense that’s in the top 16, and they’re an obstacle for Dallas. Am I right?

robertfchew

Reaction score

I wonder when people will realize that maybe Eric b doesn't want to leave especially to these garbage franchises. I heard some interviews he did years ago and he seemed smart I actually thought to myself this dude would be a great coach. It's like the media wants to be able to claim it's cause of his skin. instead of him wanting to stay in kc and take over when fat Andy leaves

robertfchew

Reaction score
After having led the NFL in total yards and averaging 27 points per game in 2019, with his starting franchise QB, how do we know Kellen Moore
is not the next McVay or Laffeur ?.... ;)

Can we get off mcvays jock. He fraudulently took a take to the sb and scored 3 points and he now had 2 of the best defensive players in the league and still got embarrassed against gb. It's looking more and more like hes in over his head. Lafluer is riding Rodgers coat tails and I hate Rodgers hes another overrated d bag but he was healthy this year and had a grudge.

robertfchew

Reaction score
Funny just a couple of months ago Eber was the one that got away etc, and now the guy hasn’t aced any of these HC opportunities.

Same as Bienemy maybe he doesn't want to leave. Sometimes people know their role.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I wonder when people will realize that maybe Eric b doesn't want to leave especially to these garbage franchises. I heard some interviews he did years ago and he seemed smart I actually thought to myself this dude would be a great coach. It's like the media wants to be able to claim it's cause of his skin. instead of him wanting to stay in kc and take over when fat Andy leaves

I’ve thought this but the reality is he’s interviewing for the jobs and just this week said he wants to get a HC job and wants to be hired. Add to that’s the fact that Reid and guys like Alex Smith are giving interviews saying people are crazy not to hire him and I think that theory is shot. It doesn’t have to not about skin color but it’s just strange to the point where I think he either doesn’t interview well or people are dumb and are holding onto 30 yr old police reports. My theory is in interviews he has a chip on his shoulder or is too confident. There are old school people who like dumb meat headed stuff like Dan Campbell threw out the other day

Proof

Reaction score
Same as Bienemy maybe he doesn't want to leave. Sometimes people know their role.

He actively wants to be a HC. and we’re seeing a ton of less qualified assistants land jobs at a pretty unprecedented rate.

robertfchew

Reaction score
I’ve thought this but the reality is he’s interviewing for the jobs and just this week said he wants to get a HC job and wants to be hired. Add to that’s the fact that Reid and guys like Alex Smith are giving interviews saying people are crazy not to hire him and I think that theory is shot. It doesn’t have to not about skin color but it’s just strange to the point where I think he either doesn’t interview well or people are dumb and are holding onto 30 yr old police reports. My theory is in interviews he has a chip on his shoulder or is too confident. There are old school people who like dumb meat headed stuff like Dan Campbell threw out the other day

ok I haven't heard the he wants a job thing so if thats true we can throw my theory out. Hes got to just suck *** in the interviews he might be unlikeable despite perception.

Proof

Reaction score
ok I haven't heard the he wants a job thing so if thats true we can throw my theory out. Hes got to just suck *** in the interviews he might be unlikeable despite perception.

After seeing Dan Campbells presser, how would you assume he interviews?

robertfchew

Reaction score
He actively wants to be a HC. and we’re seeing a ton of less qualified assistants land jobs at a pretty unprecedented rate.

I just heard that at well. I was thinking he didn't want to leave cause I liked what I heard from him so I assumed he had a good attitude. Some people are good frauds though.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
He's been with KC, San Diego and Indianapolis, so he's had some pretty classy NFL experience, darn it. o_O

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
I just heard that at well. I was thinking he didn't want to leave cause I liked what I heard from him so I assumed he had a good attitude. Some people are good frauds though.

What does having aspirations have to do with attitude. He pretty clearly liked his job (who wouldn’t) but also would like to run his own team

CWR

Reaction score

Its always difficult to critique a coordinator who has such a loaded roster. Besides that I thought KC ran a version of Andy Reid's offense anyways? If so how much of their success is because of Reid's prints?