Eagles trade C Cam Jurgens to Ravens

They are in full rebuild.
I’ll believe that if I see another trade off, or two.

This seems like an offer they couldn’t refuse.


godfather-marlon-brando.gif
 
Bye Bye Hurts. They didn't choose AJ Brown over him...they were scrapping the whole thang.

Kinda makes the Lemon pick look bad upon reflection.
 
All of the spending has caught up.

The fire sale a lot of us predicted for 2026 and 2027 is in full swing.

They need picks to retool cheaply. They likely won’t truly contend again until 2028 at the earliest.
 
This is Howie devil-magic trade robbery. I don't watch Eagles games, but Brett Kollmann was saying that Jurgens' poor play was destroying the Eagles offense almost singlehandedly. Getting a 2nd for Jurgens and his contract is like us getting a 2nd for trading Bland.
 
They have alot of dead cap coming up. I think you will see them strip there team for assets over the next two years and build through the draft when the void money comes due

@LouBrown maybe they actually would pick up the phone on Ojomo
Yea I agree that they'd be pretty hesitant to trade in division but they've done deals before and it's not like there will be a ton of callers I wouldny think
 
Cleared some future cap space and got a 2nd for a player who has been playing like crap. Why did Balt give up a 2nd? Do they not watch tape?
 
Also their top two RBs are hurt. Oh wait, they have the savior, Jaydon Blue, on their practice squad.
 
This is why Roseman is a great GM. He has no interest if the ceiling is mediocrity. I wonder if they'll move Hurts.
 
I’ll believe that if I see another trade off, or two.

This seems like an offer they couldn’t refuse.


godfather-marlon-brando.gif
Yeah Jurgens was being discussed as a potential benching so it's not a full blown sell off just yet.
 
Jerry, get on the phone, offer a 2nd for Mailata, move Guyton to RT where he belongs. That would give us a damn good o-line.
Dude, have u seen Guyton this season? He’s balling at LT…..he’s finally settled in! But I get it, anything to improve the RT spot!
 
Isn't Jurgens the Eagles lineman in concussion protocol? Interesting.
Technically it's a swap. You had to give up a 2027 7th and got a 5th back. It's not an extra pick, just a better one.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,215
Messages
14,673,128
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top