As an Iggles' fan, this is the first time I just have to laugh at fans' triumphalism over here. Yes, they're blowing it up, and I'm glad that they're doing so.
Of course they're blowing it up after they've won a Super Bowl and gone to another with this group of players. It's not like we've languished in the desert or anything.
Sirianni will be gone. Why? Because the offense has stunk for two years now. It is totally unimaginative and doesn't take advantage of players' strengths. It has no identity whatsoever. For those of you who haven't watched it, I'm telling you it's unwatchable. Yes, Saquon was a one-year wonder. I'll take a Super Bowl trophy as a trade-off for that.
It's kinda fun to be in a rebuild when you know you've got a GM who can do it, and who has been piling up some draft chips along the way.
I agree with those who say that Hurts might not be here for the rebuild. He's been on this contract for awhile, to the point that it's not the albatross it appeared it would be.
I'll also say this, if they're rebuilding, you haven't seen the last of Trader Howie. You might even be able to pry Zach Baun loose. He'd look good with the Cowboys.
My thoughts are already turning to the upcoming draft...