Eagles trade for RB Jordan Howard

Rayman70

Reaction score
great news for us, another terd in the green toilet bowl known as stinking Lincoln field.
iggles are afraid that I am correct...that's why all the hate in here billy...its funny. Foles was the clearcut better fit for Philly. Its not even close. THEY KNOW IT...the philly fans know it deep down inside their soul...ONLY IF THEY HAD A SOUL … Guess my point is all you gotta say is a sentence that consists of Foles is better..THEN that triggers philly fans...and I LOVE IT. That said...Im turning the page. NEXT.

Fwed

Reaction score
iggles are afraid that I am correct...that's why all the hate in here billy...its funny. Foles was the clearcut better fit for Philly. Its not even close. THEY KNOW IT...the philly fans know it deep down inside their soul...ONLY IF THEY HAD A SOUL … Guess my point is all you gotta say is a sentence that consists of Foles is better..THEN that triggers philly fans...and I LOVE IT. That said...Im turning the page. NEXT.
Or it could just be that you are a complete idiot. Lol. I will look forward this season to digging up your ridiculous posts and rubbing them in your face.

Reactions: C42