Eagles trade for RB Jordan Howard

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His YPC has gone from...

Don't know what the deal is as he looked like a complete stud as a rookie.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I use to think he was one of the best backs in the league. I’m not so sure if he was even the best back on his team last year but it is a solid low risk trade and a huge upgrade.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Howie continues to out maneuver just about everyone. Just landed one of the most productive rbs in the league for a conditional 6th rounder. Thats managing a team.

Fwed

Reaction score
Howie continues to out maneuver just about everyone. Just landed one of the most productive rbs in the league for a conditional 6th rounder. Thats managing a team.
only 2M in 2019. if he flourishes the eagles extend him...if not, it cost them the equiv of a 7th rounder this year. Low risk, high reward. I still see them taking a RB in first two rounds.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
only 2M in 2019. if he flourishes the eagles extend him...if not, it cost them the equiv of a 7th rounder this year. Low risk, high reward. I still see them taking a RB in first two rounds.

He's behind only Zeke and Gurley in rushing since 2016. He's already an upgrade over anything philly has had the past 2 years.