News: Eagles trade Jalen Raegor

blueblood70

Reaction score
Minny has the same issue that filthy did, 0 true NFL caliber QB. Reager wont do much here either. He has hands of stone. We get a 5th or whatever for a stud wr like Amari and THEY get what, a 4th? See the ineptitude in Dallas? Its clear as day.
both not trye not even close Cousin is light years better then hurts and Jeferson seems to eat just fine, also the two trades are so difofernt as players, their contracts, and the money etc made huge difference. its not clear, what's clear is your narratives mostly come out busted,
Let be clear, i guaranteed they tried to get more and couldn't thats how it works..they would not have simply given up and they and time crunch ie his guaranteed money had a date coming quickly..they got what they could let it GO!

BTW let me get this straight they wasted first rounder, paid his salary, and they get credit for moving him, umm not here in Cowboys country,,they had some terrible drafts that what i see.they chose his fool over Jefferson..thats what i see the gM does a lot of moves but his bad ones balances it out..hes not that great..just because the mans out shopping and selling. doesn't mean hes coming out on top..you can do that all day in the stock market and still lose your arse!

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Minny has the same issue that filthy did, 0 true NFL caliber QB. Reager wont do much here either. He has hands of stone. We get a 5th or whatever for a stud wr like Amari and THEY get what, a 4th? See the ineptitude in Dallas? Its clear as day.
Don't fret too much. After Reagor sucks for them, the 4th will become a 5th.

Rayman70

Reaction score
both not trye not even close Cousin is light years better then hurts and Jeferson seems to eat just fine, also the two trades are so difofernt as players, their contracts, and the money etc made huge difference. its not clear, what's clear is your narratives mostly come out busted,
Let be clear, i guaranteed they tried to get more and couldn't thats how it works..they would not have simply given up and they and time crunch ie his guaranteed money had a date coming quickly..they got what they could let it GO!

BTW let me get this straight they wasted first rounder, paid his salary, and they get credit for moving him, umm not here in Cowboys country,,they had some terrible drafts that what i see.they chose his fool over Jefferson..thats what i see the gM does a lot of moves but his bad ones balances it out..hes not that great..just because the mans out shopping and selling. doesn't mean hes coming out on top..you can do that all day in the stock market and still lose your arse!
u need a cookie.

Rayman70

Reaction score

What has Cousins won since u brought his name ^? I'll wait. In fairness, we can say the same thing with Dak. But no one with a sound mind thinks Cousins is very good. Hurts is just trash.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What has Cousins won since u brought his name ^? I'll wait. In fairness, we can say the same thing with Dak. But no one with a sound mind thinks Cousins is very good. Hurts is just trash.
hes stil a very productive QB again what's the bottom 18 teams have?? , bottom 24 really?? seriously the way we judge qbs should NOT be against the elite top 5 qbs,

might want to check the other teams struggling in the bottom 18-20 to even find decent starter.. cousins is still trying to be replaced in Washington they've changed name twice still no QB LOL

winning is A team game like for dak and Romo sometimes you need some gelp not have your team pay the worst in crunch time..Cousins is every bit in the same tier as dak, carr Murray and others..rank em how you want but once you get passed five, a big debate can start on who falls where and why,., stop the oh its the qb blame..

i see many games, its not ..its a corner getting burned, kickers missing kicks, a blocked punt, players not catching ball or finishing routes, OL not playing well and so forth... all the ay up the line you see teammates more so than a QB ruining plays or ruining a series and in the dance, you can be messing up against that type of comp..

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Sounds like to me, that all the Philly FO did was get rid of one of their headaches. Their trajectory is up, no doubt about it.

plasticman

Reaction score
Eagles fans disliked Reagor being their 1st round pick in 2020 for the simple fact that he wasn't CeeDee Lamb. You can still see their reactions on YouTube, hysterical stuff.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Eagles fans disliked Reagor being their 1st round pick in 2020 for the simple fact that he wasn't CeeDee Lamb. You can still see their reactions on YouTube, hysterical stuff.

No it was Justin Jefferson they should’ve picked not CeeDee Lamb. Lamb was gone and no one was advocating trading up because the WR class was so deep. Howie just picked the crappiest one.

plasticman

Reaction score
No it was Justin Jefferson they should’ve picked not CeeDee Lamb. Lamb was gone and no one was advocating trading up because the WR class was so deep. Howie just picked the crappiest one.

You are right.

It's hard to believe that Jefferson was the 5th WR taken. CeeDee was the 3rd. I guess the two previous guys, Ruggs and Jeudy have been banged up, they don't have nearly the productivity that Lamb has had.

In my post I was actually referring to the reactions of some Eagles fans when the Cowboys took Lamb. It was epic.

They were also deeply disappointed when the Eagles took Hurts in round #2. I wonder how they feel now.

On a sidenote, it was interesting to see that Diggs was a CB that went back-to-back with another. Jaylon Johnson was taken by Chicago just in front of Trevon. He has started almost every game for two seasons and had amassed an INT total of 1.