Twitter: Eagles trading Ertz to AZ

jrumann59

Reaction score
Fletcher Cox will be worth some very serious consideration by our FO, in my opinion. Not sure what he'd cost at his age, but he's still a monster
At teh very least command respect from opposing OC.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
However, you feel about the wisdom of their moves, you have to admit their front office isn't afraid to make big, bold moves. They have evaluated the situation and decided they have to unload & restock. I think they are right.

Philly continues to get really good value trades. The they totally underwhelm when using their picks.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
he in last year of contract and they will likely extend the other TE.

However, if they felt good about their chances this season they wouldn’t have traded him during the season. Anytime a team is looking to stock pile picks this early into the season they’re looking ahead to next year.

Creeper

Reaction score
The Colts and Dolphins are going to win some games down the road. So will the Eagles. I won't be shocked if the Eagles have no top 10 picks unless they trade with someone.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I do like how the Cardinals addressed this. They like their chances this year, lost a valuable player and went out and replaced the void.

Cheap Stepehen would just tell you how the random undrafed FA we signed has looked really good in practice and will step up to replace our injured player. Many here would lap it up too.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
was listening to Ertz interview just now, excited to go to the Cards but was in tears about leaving Philly. It also sounded as if others knew this was going to happen before Ertz knew it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Last edited:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
They're supposedly rebuilding & they got rid of the best TE?! Sounds like a Chip Kelly move.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I still can’t believe Indy traded a 3rd round pick in addition to a 1st or 2nd round pick to the Eagles to get Wentz.

What were the Colts thinking? Wentz is the worst starting QB in the league.

I give the Eagles credit for moving players that can’t help them.

We got a 2 and a 4 for Mcnabb when he was toast, a 2 and DRC for Kolb when he was nothing, a 2 for AJ Feeley, and a 1st rounder for Sam Bradford.

QB factory, or so every other team believes

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I would have traded one of our CBs and Jarwin and a 5th round pick....but I am sure they would have said no to a division rival

You would have given up a CB, Jarwin, and a 5th round pick for Ertz? Seriously? Do you even know what year it is? And you are sure the Eagles would have said no? The Eagles would have laughed so hard and took that deal in a second.

I wouldn’t trade Jarwin straight up for Ertz. I wouldn’t trade a 5th rounder for Ertz straight up. I wouldn’t trade one of the Cowboys CBs straight up for Ertz. I wouldn’t trade McKeon for Ertz straight up.

I believe Ertz is in the final year of his contract.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This move isn’t helping the development of Hurts any. Have to wonder if Philly isn’t starting to have some doubts about him. Could be trying to gain as many draft picks as they can to possibly move up for a QB. They might not have to move up if they decide to tank.