Eagles v Pats Game thread *Merged*

sacase

Reaction score
Patriots dodged a bullet the game should have been tied if it wasn't for feely being stupid. Hell, the eagles actually outscored the Pats offense.

Undisputed

Reaction score
Still gotta tip my hat to the Eagles. Very impressive.

This must be how everyone felt when we beat Buffalo. :laugh2:

DT101

Reaction score
Well, at least everyone knows the Pats are beatable now. Hopefully the Steelers will be confident when they play the Pats

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
enjoy the rest of your season bums.

you have been eliminated from winning the nfc east.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
DT101;1789818 said:
So much for a great punt return. I know why they don't let him return it all the time now.
Because if they did and he got hurt they would be able to just stay home. They're not even coming close to winning a game without him.

kbman

Reaction score
Undisputed;1789836 said:
Still gotta tip my hat to the Eagles. Very impressive.

This must be how everyone felt when we beat Buffalo. :laugh2:

:lmao2::lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
*singing* how does it Feeley?

how does it Feeley?

to be on your own?

poor Feels, about 3 minutes ago he looked like the toast of the town, now he'll probably have to go back to carrying Dawk's bags

adamc91115

Reaction score
I hate the Eagles as much as anyone else, but I almost feel bad about this game. I just wanted the Pats to lose. :banghead:

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
I can't believe some of you were rooting for the Eagles tonight. Crazy.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
:bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2: :bang2:

:confused:

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Damn you Feeley get our hopes up then give it away at the end with a horrible interception. Its amazing how some players just dont understand the circumstances. How do you throw such a stupid pass when the game is almost over, you are in field goal range and can send it to overtime? What a moron!

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
The Pats will not go undefeated, I don't know who it will be, but someone will pop their cherry.

DT101

Reaction score
Well, it does look better on us if we beat them in the SB when they are 16-0. I'd still hate them to do it though.