Eagles v Pats Game thread *Merged*

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
What this does show us is that the Patriots do have some weaknesses. It's not like we didn't already know that, but a team with better offensive weapons than the Eagles could beat them. It's just a matter of someone executing at the end of the game against them.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Doomsday;1789849 said:
Damn you Feeley get our hopes up then give it away at the end with a horrible interception. Its amazing how some players just dont understand the circumstances. How do you throw such a stupid pass when the game is almost over and you are in field goal range and can send it to overtime? What a moron!

i could not have typed it any better...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
TheSkaven;1789847 said:
I can't believe some of you were rooting for the Eagles tonight. Crazy.
call it a momentary lapse. Won't happen again. Unless it benefits us.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
oh well..............good thing i'm off tomorrow..

time to grab another cold beer.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Beating them in the regular season and doing it in the playoffs are two completely different things. Kinda like Favre regular season (great) and Favre post season (turnover machine).

Big Dakota

Reaction score
TheSkaven;1789847 said:
I can't believe some of you were rooting for the Eagles tonight. Crazy.

The Pats envy is SO large you'd think John Holmes was in the house.

newcster68

Reaction score
THIS IS SICK! The Eagles had this freakin game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY The heck do you throw the ball to the outside knowing it hasnt worked all night????????????????????????????//

They were working the ball down the dang field and most likely would have won this game.

Patriots are not winning games but opposing teams are letting them win by stupid, idiotic plays..

Im just so sick man.. The Eagles had this dang game..

StylisticS

Reaction score
Makes me mad. Eagles did nothing differently than what the Cowboys did in attacking the middle of the field but we kept committing penalties.:bang2: The middle is their weakness.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
did i just hear wes welker say what i think he said to andrea kramer? "bill belicheck is the only man ide take in front of you."

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
first Campbell against us, then Young against Denver, then Campbell against TB, and now Feeley against NE.....

QBs that had their teams driving deep into the opponents territory only to kill their team with a bad throw that was intercepted.....the last 3 examples had the QBs throwing an int on both of their final possessions.

all within 1 week.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
StylisticS;1789871 said:
Makes me mad. Eagles did nothing differently than what the Cowboys did in attacking the middle of the field but we kept committing penalties.:bang2: The middle is their weakness.

Yup. Their linebackers are up there in age and aren't the quickest. Plus, their safeties aren't exactly amazing cover guys. That middle is soft and teams are starting to notice.