Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
The next task is the LA Rams. We beat them, we can think about the Saints or the Eagles.

Look folks, we cannot control who the Cowboys face in the post season, and pulling (or not pulling) for the Eagles has NO BEARING in the outcome.

We are a bunch of superstitious people. Can only "focus" on the next team on our schedule and not look ahead (another one of my pet peeves). If everyone keeps rooting for the Eagles, they'll keep winning. I mean, they win yesterday because not all of us we're pulling for the Bears, right? Like any of this is going to matter on gameday.

Go Cowboys... wherever and whomever they play! Either way, they'll be ready with their big boy pants on. :)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I work with a Bears fan and everyone is giving him a hard time. lol I have heard so many FG kicker jokes this morning it is hard not to laugh. Myself I'm going easy on him I understand the pain.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HVpw03X.jpg

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Josh Adams is that power RB for us. I'm surprised we barely used him today but I don't think he woulda done much against this defense.

The Saints def is also great against the run. Idk if Adams is the best option against them either.
Yeah dont remember adams, sproles is just too small, and good for catching passes.
They need someone else, how about murray, know he retired but might go for SB possibility.
I think it would have to be someone not currently in nfl.

If eagles had a better RB, they could be a force again.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
What a game. Next week is gonna be tough **, it will take a miracle to get a W in that dome. I expect an L but it's been a solid season even making it this far with the injuries.
phil needs to study the dallas NO game to see how dallas shut them down and try to clone that.
NO can be beat, but cant make mistakes, or not have a run game.