Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

Sydla

Reaction score
I wish we could get some of the luck Philly seems to get in the postseason.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I'll take that bet.

Saints with a week off to heal some bumps and bruises?

I will definitely take that bet. Recall: NO has a pretty good defense too. Brees at home vs. the supersub Foles? Please.
I felt the same way in the SB though. :(

basilhayden

Reaction score
Unbelievable. The bears D needed to hold them ONE last time and then the Eagles would be out of downs, game over. But they didn't. Then they came back and that bush league icing the kicker at the last instant actually worked. God, I hate that dirty trick! I was wanting the league to ban last-instant ices long ago. Well, their crappy kicker shouldn't have gotten taken in by it. Sheesh. God, I hate the Eagles.

Lol this isn't golf and tennis...

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
True but he wasn’t exactly great today.

He’s going to have to be better next week.
He wasn't great today but he had a few bad drops...that ball on the end zone line that went through Agalor's hands and off his mask, I lol'ed at that. Anyway, if we somehow play them again we'll win, I have little doubt. Just have Coop do double moves on Maddox all game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The main flaw I see with the eagles, is they dont have a good power RB, they lost blount, and ajay , and have not
replaced them .
Sproles is too small and old, and smallwood is a bkup.
If I were eagles HC, I would sign a better RB now for the NO game.
Otherwise the no run game is going to get them beat.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He wasn't great today but he had a few bad drops...that ball on the end zone line that went through Agalor's hands and off his mask, I lol'ed at that. Anyway, if we somehow play them again we'll win, I have little doubt. Just have Coop do double moves on Maddox all game.
dallas beat the giants twice in 2007, so yeah no problem beating them a 3rd time lol.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Honestly this is good.. eagles dont match up at all against the saints. And even though we dont match up that well against the rams they are also more likely to stink up the joint and have mental mistakes. They will be heavy favorites. Let them eat up the cheese.

basilhayden

Reaction score
Where have I heard that before?

Anyone thinking the Eagles with a backup QB will go to the Super Bowl is a fool
Anyone thinking the Eagles will beat the Patriots in the SB is a fool.
Anyone thinking this Eagles team will win their last 3 games including at the LA Rams to make the playoffs is a fool.
Anyone thinking this Eagles team will go into Chicago and beat the #1 ranked defense is a fool.

Any Cowboys fan rooting for the Eagles to win in the playoffs really is a fool.

Any fan wanting to play the Saints again while on the road before the NFC Championship is an idiot

basilhayden

Reaction score
Ehh...I was looking forward to playing the Saints. I gotta a little too out of line. Sorry. And the Egirls won again so I'm really pissed. LOL

Why play the Saints next week instead of the Rams?
Why would we want to?
Awesome veteran QB, experience with us, less Cowboy fans than LA most likely, better run defense

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That would have been better than just taking away a catch
Yeah, it's horrible that the only response was to call it incomplete. Even if there had been a "clear recovery", they still wouldn't have counted it, because they blew the whistle before anyone could've grabbed the ball. Ineptitude at it's finest.

MikeT22

Reaction score
True but he wasn’t exactly great today.

He’s going to have to be better next week.

No he wasn't great today. But now they also seem to have that lucky horseshoe firmly stuck up their arse too.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
I'll take that bet.

Saints with a week off to heal some bumps and bruises?

I will definitely take that bet. Recall: NO has a pretty good defense too. Brees at home vs. the supersub Foles? Please.

Lol they said that about the Eagles last year may I remind you who the Superbowl Champs are. The Eagles can very well beat NO. Who is NO any way some unbeatable team to some of you? You might want to check back several years ago when no one gave us any chance in New Orleans and we did a number on them with below average defense. Eagles can beat them also. New Orleans defense is average at best and secondary is their weakness. Foles will exploit that secondary if he gets the time.

gmb1

Reaction score
Why play the Saints next week instead of the Rams?
Why would we want to?
Awesome veteran QB, experience with us, less Cowboy fans than LA most likely, better run defense
I just hate the Eagles that much. :)

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah, it's horrible that the only response was to call it incomplete. Even if there had been a "clear recovery", they still wouldn't have counted it, because they blew the whistle before anyone could've grabbed the ball. Ineptitude at it's finest.
I suspect that rule will be addressed in off season and every coach should beat in guys head that any ball on the ground should be pounced in