Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

superonyx

Reaction score
So, wait are ppl in this forum rooting for Philly?
I’m told I should be...just don’t know that I can.

The bears don’t look scary to me.

I can’t decide if I want the eagles out and we play the saints or we play the Rams and have to deal with the winner of the Rams and Eagles.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Looks like Irsay was high when giving the Colts a victory speech after their win against the Texans.

7NZWGwA.png

1wJCABC.png

haha wow! that rivals any drunk drivel from jerry over the years :)

ultron

Reaction score
Tom Pritchard (progressive commercial) reminds me of Philip Rivers

Sydla

Reaction score
No chance Bears win this with this offense.

You have to challenge this secondary and Trubisky can’t.

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score

I can’t decide if I want the eagles out and we play the saints or we play the Rams and have to deal with the winner of the Rams and Eagles.

I'm in the same boat. From a venue standpoint, the ideal scenario seems to be LA (lots of Cowboys fans) followed by an NFC championship in Dallas against Philly.

Do we really match up better against LA though as compared to the Saints?

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. From a venue standpoint, the ideal scenario seems to be LA (lots of Cowboys fans) followed by an NFC championship in Dallas against Philly.

Rams in LA is a better matchup than Saints in Dome IMO

PUSHfold

Reaction score
I can’t believe people are actually rooting for Philly, what is wrong with y’all?

Even putting aside my absolute hatred for that city, there’s no way you can convince me a matchup with aaron Donald and ndamukong suh bode better for our run-dependent offense. I don’t care what the stats say.

I dunno Donald hasn't been all that the times we've played him(he's a beast though) and playing in LA would almost be a home game for us with how many Cowboys fans would be there....playing in NO is a much tougher place to play in the playoffs. I think we can beat either of them honestly if we do our thing.

Swagger

Reaction score

To be honest, I don't think it matters buddy. Sadly both sides will hand our *** to us next week once we go behind it will just get embarrassing, especially if New Orleans.

gmb1

Reaction score

I think we matchup better with the Saints but I could be wrong.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So 4 or 5 weeks ago, people on here was saying how Nagy is a great coach, and has imagination in his offense. Now some are saying he sucks.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Both teams look stuck in neutral offensively ; I simply don't see a much different outcome of their earlier meeting if Philthy manages to pull this out and they meet the Saints in the dome again.......................................

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The score in our game was the same at this point.
we weren't gifted 2 INTs with one of those on the other side of the 50, or turned over the ball(yet) and actually showed some ability to move the ball. Bears have 64 yds on offense

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Rams or Saints to me is pick your poison. Either one we are going to have to slug it out with. Heck, there is a chance we end up facing both anyways.