Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

slomoxn

Reaction score
One thing, we could beat either of these two teams, didn’t know Foles had problems with zones. We have a coach on the defensive side that knows how to switch things up but we won’t get to play the eagles I don’t think.

superonyx

Reaction score
So 4 or 5 weeks ago, people on here was saying how Nagy is a great coach, and has imagination in his offense. Now some are saying he sucks.
Bears went from 4 years straight finishing in last place to 12-4 and first place.

That’s pretty good.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
The benefit of the Eagles winning is we walk out of next week on top via a win or a loss...

If Foles brings them back to the Super Bowl, they may move on from Wentz.

Though, they'll likely get a nice haul of picks for Wentz or Foles if that were to happen.

TheFinisher

Reaction score
I dunno Donald hasn't been all that the times we've played him(he's a beast though) and playing in LA would almost be a home game for us with how many Cowboys fans would be there....playing in NO is a much tougher place to play in the playoffs. I think we can beat either of them honestly if we do our thing.

I don’t care which fan base is in the stands, Aaron Donald or Suh have the potential to wreck the game against the likes of Williams and Looney. It’s a terrible matchup for us.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
He looked like he was under the influence of something, for sure.

I saw him enter the locker room but muted the TV because I was not interested in his victory speech. I will watch it on youtube now :)

Swagger

Reaction score
One thing, we could beat either of these two teams, didn’t know Foles had problems with zones. We have a coach on the defensive side that knows how to switch things up but we won’t get to play the eagles I don’t think.

Neither of these teams would lay a glove on the Saints or the Rams in this form so it's a moot point.

gmb1

Reaction score
OMG where did this Eagles defense come from?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bears went from 4 years straight finishing in last place to 12-4 and first place.

That’s pretty good.

Yes it is, but that was not what I meant.
And they, like us, their defense is a big reason for those wins.

Last edited:

ultron

Reaction score
Leblanc is lucky he didn't get his arm broken. If he was playing vs the Seahawks - he'd have a broken arm and twisted ankle rn.

windjc

Reaction score
You want to play the Rams because you are playing a 2nd year QB vs. a Hall of Fame QB. That is the biggest advantage by far.