Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

MCMetal69

Reaction score
That is completely ridiculous in my opinion. The play was interfered with by the official and thus could not be completed. The down should simply be replayed in this situation (which it was not). That sucks but it is better then the alternatives which is to rule an incomplete pass (which was done) or to rule it a catch/fumble but not allow for a fumble recovery.

You're suggesting a "do-over" ? What are you , 12 ? What professional sport allows that ?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Trubisky getting many of his yards on dump off passes and checkdown/dink and dunk types of passes. Which is how a lot of offenses run.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
That’s at least three times Trubisky could have run for a first and chose not to

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Trubisky has a powerful arm, but they don’t seem to trust the OL to drive the ball downfield like at the end of the half, nor does he seem to audible, instead staying with run plays into 7-8 man fronts.

ultron

Reaction score
The Saints have a can of whoop *** with our name on it.
I'll believe it when I see it. They had one good drive on us in 60 minutes of football - we had 11 penalties for roughly 110 yards (they had half of that). If the refs let us play I think we have the personnel to beat them again.

JReed1000

Reaction score
If you think our Offense is bad..Chicago is just putrid...they suck. If not for that Defense jeez.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
So what is it, a team can't be legit unless they are blowing out their opponent as a road dog in post season. Please, enlighten me.

Perhaps you can enlighten me as to how a team that is losing looks legit. Odd.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
3 points could really end up being the difference in this game. Costly Foles INT.