Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Looks like were going to LA. Bears got what they wanted by beating the Vikes in a meaningless game last week and letting the Eagles in..Bet they wish they would have lost last week keeping the Eagles out and getting Vikes today.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Yea its really difficult to be a good team twice in one calendar season. I prefer the Rams over the Saints.

Giving SP 2 weeks to prepare would be problematic. Not that we can't win there, it will take a monster effort.

HungryLion

Reaction score
To be clear- I’m not rooting for the Eagles...but-

Keep in mind, they were on the road in week 17, are on the road now, and if they win today they will then be on the road for the 3rd consecutive week heading into New Orleans of all places.

Not even considering opponents, it’s extremely unlikely for any team to win three consecutive road games. If somehow they do, they’d be on road for game #4 headed into Dallas for the conference championship (obviously assuming we win in LA), which I gladly welcome. Doubtful they beat us in those circumstances.

I don’t see how it’s doubtful
After beating the bears and saints on the road.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Golden Tate has not helped the Egals as Coop helped the Cowboys.

....and that's a good thing :laugh:

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Watching Chicago I don't know how they made it to the playoffs. If not for the Eagles and some bad calls this game would be a shut out. They better start showing something at some point.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Chicago blows on offense. And I thought we had a good defense and challenging offense at first.

Dallas would actually blow Chicago out.

If the Bears lose by hardly scoring a TD, then add them to the Texans and Ravens. on why it looks stupid now for those who called the Cowboys "the worst team in the playoffs"

Pants

Reaction score
Random: I like that NBC bolds the yardage needed for the first down

HungryLion

Reaction score
This isn’t about the Egirls . It’s what best for the Cowboys.

And if you think facing a division rival on a 5 game winnning streak, who beat 4 playoff teams in that stretch is “good” for the cowboys.

I have a bridge to sell you.