Eagles vs Bears Game Thread

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Seeing people root for the Eagles on here should be against forum rules. :laugh:
Let's go to the Saints next week and get the win. Going to the Rams or the Bears for a chance at the Superbowl would be great. I actually think we win in Chicago or LA. Saints will be coming off of a bye and might come out flat, meanwhile Dallas has momentum. Could be the perfect storm.

I can never root for the Eagles either so I'm with you there. No matter what we have to play the Saints so let's take them now.

ultron

Reaction score
Bears should have great field position and get some points

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke was looking a little fat, not sure he has the abs anymore.

He has them. He was on a post game interview on local CBS station last night. With Brad Sham and Babe Laufenberg. has a cut off t-shirt on. He has them.
It may be on the team website or you tube.

Ken

Reaction score
I guess the eagles saw how good the screen worked last night in our end zone haha

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's go to the Saints next week and get the win. Going to the Rams or the Bears for a chance at the Superbowl would be great. I actually think we win in Chicago or LA. Saints will be coming off of a bye and might come out flat, meanwhile Dallas has momentum. Could be the perfect storm.

I can never root for the Eagles either so I'm with you there. No matter what we have to play the Saints so let's take them now.

agree

Reaction score
People call Dak a dink and dunker. The offensive systems of both these teams are predicated on dink and dunking.

Dak wasn't even in the top 10 in the NFL in 5 yard passes or less.

All teams dink and dunk to a certain extent. Some more than others. But the Cowboys are nowhere near the worst.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This Bears O does not impress me

Told ya...they don't have enough weapons. They got Cohen...and......nobody else. Allen Robinson...is about as effective as Allen Hurns. Thier best TE Burton is out. They don't use Jordan Howard very much. Kevin White is inactive. Bears are gonna try and win a playoff game w/ Taylor Gabriel and Josh Bellemy. :rolleyes:

ultron

Reaction score
People call Dak a dink and dunker. The offensive systems of both these teams are predicated on dink and dunking.

Dak wasn't even in the top 10 in the NFL in 5 yard passes or less.
I would say all but 3 offenses in the NFL are "dink and dunk". You don't see a lot of teams airing it out week in week out